It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:48 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: New Area of City
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:52 am 

So, am I missing something. The announcement said a "new" area of the city would open, but I didn't see anything new. Should I take a closer look or was bad weather to blame or something? hehe :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:54 am 

I don't think anything opened up. Hopefully tomorrow - I have a feeling that Delin took up all of Cyan's time on Friday! Bad Delin!

Sosiqui in Cavern

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:06 pm 

Yeah, I also had that feeling. Especially since how they switched from releasing two ages to one age and then I think they lost track of what they were actually supposed to release.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:49 pm 
Obduction Backer

You think maybe the wording on the one page was confused, and the "new area" of the city was the Great Zero, which opened a couple days before. Maybe the person that wrote that thought that the GZ would open the same day, since that was originally on their plans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:10 pm 
Obduction Backer

Dan'nee wrote:
You think maybe the wording on the one page was confused, and the "new area" of the city was the Great Zero, which opened a couple days before.

Maybe, but I don't know if I would really call that the "city" any more than I would, say, the neighborhoods. I mean, if they're counting anything in D'ni, then they could count the new Rudenna you link to from Eder Delin.

Bryan: 00120717

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:50 am 
Obduction Backer

RushLimbaughUnderstands wrote:
Dan'nee wrote:
You think maybe the wording on the one page was confused, and the "new area" of the city was the Great Zero, which opened a couple days before.

Maybe, but I don't know if I would really call that the "city" any more than I would, say, the neighborhoods. I mean, if they're counting anything in D'ni, then they could count the new Rudenna you link to from Eder Delin.

"The City" means Ae'gura. The GZ is on Ae'gura. The Neighborhoods are considered part of the City Proper, which refers to the city on the cavern wall. So, yeah, it's part of the city.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:54 pm 

It was prossiblly a reference to the area now accesable off of the courtyard on hte other side of the hall of kings - they managed to clear the rubble away

sundog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:16 pm 

davidW999 wrote:
It was prossiblly a reference to the area now accesable off of the courtyard on hte other side of the hall of kings - they managed to clear the rubble away

sundog

Yes we just got the path to the library yesterday. But this topic is 6 days old, and at that time there were not much news in the city.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]