It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:20 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:28 am 

KH is a fricative, in the sense we're talking about it, not a glottal stop.

It's a common sound in Celtic languages as well, showing up throughout Gaelic as 'ch'. Indeed, Scottish Gaelic has two versions for the two classes of vowels, slender and broad. Slender CH has a higher sound, made at the roof of the mouth, while broad CH is sounded in the back of the throat, like a heavy H.

eyeing over the Elements.

Post subject: Who is Kadish?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:38 pm 

I prefer to pronounce his name as [Kuh-dish] short 'u' vowel, that is. If he was alive, I'd envision him as Emperor Palpatine before Revenge of the Sith-not counting the cloak, which every guild master wears. I'd love to see him in person, and I wonder how he acts around Yeesha, since she is the real Grower, and K spent his life building those Grower fraud Ages?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3