It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:53 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Afscheid op D'mala
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:27 pm 
Obduction Backer

:)
De meeting op D'mala is zo druk bezocht dat velen er niet meer op konden komen.
Diegene die wel op de shard waren werden om 20: 00 uur door de DRC naar de Relto getransporteerd.
Het teken voor het begin van Myst Online Uru Live.
Er verscheen een mededeling op de KI:
Bericht KI

Je kunt de discussie en chatlogs verder op het DRC Forum volgen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:35 pm 
Obduction Backer

Ja, ik was al om 15:30 aanwezig!

De Meeting zelf was uiterst teleurstellend... er werden ongeveer 5 vragen gesteld, met de gebruikelijke vage antwoorden van de DRC. Toen zei Kodama ineens "What the..." en ging rommelen met zijn KI. En toen werden we ineens allemaal naar Relto gelinkt, terwijl iedereen een Bahro hoorde krijsen.

Hoewel het laatste verhaal-gezien erg spannend was, was het in z'n geheel toch een grote teleurstelling... Ik beschuldig niemand ofzo, maar ik had gewoon veel meer verwacht. Als ik dit van tevoren had geweten, had ik wel even ergens een chat-log vandaan geplukt, i.p.v. de hele dag in de TH hood te wachten.

Maar goed, D'mala is officieel niet-canon meer nu! :lol:
"Destruction is coming" door die Bahro???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:09 pm 
Obduction Backer

:)
Een live log van vid-kid:

Quote:
Marie: We are very excited in the progress we have been able to make this past year...
Marie: even though much of it is hard to notice here in the cavern
Marie: We are making the final preparations for opening the cavern once again
Marie: It is a very exciting time for all of us
Marie: Thank you for all your help by showing your support!
Marie: Unfortunately with the delay in getting started, our time is very short, so let's move right on to questions

Gadren: Arthur, you're up first!
Gadren: Ok.. I'm not getting a response from Arthur, so I'll move on down. Nyrph?

Nyrph: Can you give us some idea as to the specific dangers that we might be facing this time around? Anything special we should be aware of?
Marie: Things have changed a bit, but we wouldn't open it if we didn't think it was relatively safe.

Gadren: Rev Vader, you're up!
Kodama: Vader...
Gadren: Ok, Rev Vader is asking about the whereabouts of Dr Watson and what his role will be in the restoration
Gadren: He PMd me by accident.
Marie: Unfortunately, we still have not received any work from Dr Watson
Marie: We still hold out hope that he will return, but there are no guarantees.
Kodama: He's probably in Maui.

Gadren: L'lee, you're up next!
L'lee: Does the DRC have any ETA or timetable you can give us for the reopening of the cavern and other outlying ages?
Marie: We've continued to work behind the scenes, and the cavern will be reopened in the very near future.

Gadren: Kelm asks what parts of the city you hope to focus on first?
Gadren: (Heh, they're all kind of the same question Wink)
Marie: There are some interiors that are being worked on, but there is no timeframe that's set.

Gadren: Kurtis, you're up!
Kurtis: How much of a presence can we expect to see from the DRC in cavern this time around?
Marie: We are still working with a very limited staff, so things move slowly.
Marie: We've been mostly working behind the scenes since returning to the cavern about a year ago.
Marie: That will be changing in the near future.

Gadren: Ural?
Ural: What ages/areas are we going to see?
Kodama: What the...
Marie: There won't be new ages immediately...

*Kodama is checking his KI*

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING WE JUST MASS LINKED FROM THE AUDITORIUM, I CANNOT SEE, I ONLY HAVE THE LIGHT OF MY KI. I don't know if this is still being relayed to the surface and posted, but I will continue to keep everyone abreast of the situation!

I don't know what's going on, it seems that the entire cavern has been forcibly linked to their respective Reltos.

I don't know what to say now. Something has happened, it's impossible to tell what. I was sitting in the meeting relaying the information to the surface for posting, when suddenly a bahro cried out and everyone in the community room was linked to their Relto age.

Preliminary reports are telling me that people throughout the entire cavern and many ages heard the scream, and everyone was linked to Relto regardless of their location.

That was probably the most surprised and frightened I've been in all of my time exploring the ages. I don't know what to do now, I'm a little afraid to leave my Relto. Until further news surfaces, this is vid, signing off.

Robert The Rebuilder heeft van het moment van warpen naar de Relto en de schreeuw van de Bahro een Geluidsvideo gemaakt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:32 pm 

spoekie !! was zeker wel spannend, ik had me echt rot geschrokken joh ! :shock:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]