It is currently Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:41 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:22 pm 

Welcome Everyone! I wanted to get some important information out about the whole rehearsal process.

1. Do I need to have an active GameTap for Rehearsal. Yes! please support the product. We know of some special cases that we can deal with on a case by case basis. If you feel that you are one of those special cases. Please send a message with the reason to [email protected]. We will handle these on a case by case basis.

2. Rehearsal schedule. The plan is to roll out new content in two week cycles. Which means that we test for two weeks then roll out to the public in which case the rehearsal will come down for two weeks while the rehearsal content and the live content mimics each other. the exception would be if we wanted some focus testing on some serious issues that seemed to pop up. In which case, we would post a forum message with date / time and reason for re-opening.

3. Will we see all content on rehearsal? No. You will be able to test all interactable content. Story progression will not be made available. For instance, you may get a new age to test with lots of content associated with it but we wont activate any story progression or content that you wont interact with.

4. Will there be a change in the process for communications. Yes! well sort of.. Since we are past the initial beta are down to a core group for rehearsal. We will provide a bit more information about what fixes were included in the builds. This part of the communication will only happen via the forums to ensure that non rehearsal participants don't accidentally get information that was confidential. Additionally the QC department will be able to communicate more directly with you in this phase. (more information about that coming soon)

5. Is live support available for Rehearsal also? . Yes! The major part of the communications from rehearsal should be done either from the forums or from the ticket system. But in some cases like harassments or other big issues feel free to use the live help system.

I think thats about it for now. I just want to remind you that all of you were picked out because you had qualities that stood out to us. Its very important that we all stay active in the live portion of the game also. We don't want to make rehearsal the alternative to live game play. We want to make rehearsal a means to make the live game play even better!

Enjoy and Welcome again!!!

Lbell

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:15 pm 

Additional note:

Since the Mac version has been officially released, I want to remind those Mac users that you will need to follow the above guidelines of maintaining a Live subscription to remain in the rehearsal for testing. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Lbell

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]