It is currently Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:38 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:24 pm 

Hi folks,

We'd like to test some optimizations that are on the Rehearsal server concerning the time it takes to link into the City. We need all available personnel to be in the main City (i.e. not a Neighborhood instance) at 4pm cavern time today (GMT - 7). That's 3pm PST, 6pm Eastern. Basically, roughly four hours from the time of this post. I will be raising the population limit on the city for this test. No special actions are required on your part for this test, other than your presence in the City. Our staff will be linking in and out of the City and recording how long it takes from the time the circular loading icon on the loading screen goes away to the moment the City fades in. The test will last for twenty to thirty minutes. A big thank you to those who are able to participate. 8)

GB

Edit: Group test concluded. Thank you to all who were able to participate.

Last edited by gregbert on Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:28 am 

We would like to thank all those who were able to participate in the group test today. The test ran a little longer than we had planned, but we were able to gather some extremely valuable data that will help us in the coming weeks. We are planning to conduct a similar test next week on either Tuesday or Wednesday at the same time. I will make another post as soon as we know the exact date. Again, thank you for your participation.

GB

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]