It is currently Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:25 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:58 am 

We will be bringing the Rehearsal server down as part of the regular testing cycle on 1/19/07. The hotfix is not going to be pushed to the Rehearsal server, as deleting your Kadish book will accomplish the same result. We will be bringing the server back up before you know it, so be prepared for the next round - an amazing new testing adventure packed with a tantalizing array of new baubles and goodies for you to explore, as well as some great fixes that we're sure you'll be excited about. In keeping with tradition, I will make a post announcing the reopening of the Rehearsal server at least seven minutes before it happens, so you'll have time to prepare. Or perhaps a day or two earlier. At any rate, in that post I will welcome you with a list all of the new testable content available, as well as a list of some of the more notable bugfixes. Can't wait? Neither can we. See you then!

8)

GB

(Old, New, Bahro, Blue)
(Cold, Hot, Cold, Cold)

Last edited by gregbert on Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:53 am 
Site Admin

Fair warning...I know this isn't within Gregbert's 7 minute notice (oh wait, that's only when it's brought back up :D )... but the Rehearsal server is coming down now.

See you all soon!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]