It is currently Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:45 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:42 pm 

Hi folks,

The rehearsal server will not be coming up this week as we had originally hoped. Our target date for bringing it back up is now Tuesday the sixth of February. If something amazing happens, we might see some activity on Monday, but we're just waiting on a few fixes for a few pesky bugs - nothing serious, so don't read anything into it. Once those fixes come in, we'll want to get some in-house testing of those fixes with our own secret methods to ensure that we're ready for the calibur of testing that you will bring to the table. Some time on Monday or perhaps on Tuesday seven minutes before the Rehearsal server opens up I will make a 'Live 3' post that will list all of the new goodies that you will find, a list of some of the more notable bugfixes, and a preliminary agenda that will briefly outline some of the testing objectives that we will cover in the latter portion of the cycle.

GB

p.s. I may or may not have started this post seven minutes after I learned that we definitely will not bring Rehearsal up today.

Last edited by gregbert on Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]