It is currently Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:44 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: NDA Clarification
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:11 am 

Clarification!

Rehearsal testers will not post or release new (future) content information to the general public. It doesn't matter whether you didn't see it while testing on the rehearsal and only just found it in live. It doesn't even matter if you think this is unfair either. Your agreement to join the rehearsal is based off of your NDA. If you do not agree with this then please send in your rehearsal resignation to [email protected]. If you are found breaking your NDA, you can and will be removed from the test group. I hate that this had to be an issue and that I will need to handle this but this is something that we take seriously and it is something we will strongly enforce. Please use your best caution when trying to interpret the rules of the NDA. That interpretation (especially when thinking of ways to bend them) will end up being the final interpretation that would be made as a rehearsal tester.

I will make a announcement with this in a couple sections to ensure that this is always viewable to all.

Thank you for your consideration.

Lbell

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]