It is currently Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:24 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Roundtable 2 *postponed*
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:10 pm 

Hi folks,

For those interested in attending, we will be having the second Roundtable discussion in the Rehearsal Discussion Bevin on Friday, March 9th at 3pm Cavern time (GMT-7). We've been looking over the list of questions, and we'll try to have some answers ready for as many of them as we can. Once again, our time will be rather limited, so keep that in mind during the meeting. Later, I will do my best to make time to cover the unasked questions that appeared in the thread but did not get asked in the meeting, but no promises. We're looking forward to it, so we'll see you there!

8)

GB

Last edited by gregbert on Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:22 pm 

Hi folks,

Unfortunately, due to a scheduling snafu we are going to have to postpone the roundtable until Monday, March 12th at 2pm Cavern time, 1pm PST (GMT-6* [*due to Daylight Savings time - Thanks Tiran]). We apologize for the late notice (the decision to postpone is less than five minutes old as I type this), but it couldn't be helped. We are currently preparing a small hotfix for Live to fix a crash or two, and it appears that the verification process will run well into the scheduled meeting time. The reason this is not going to Rehearsal first is that one of the issues getting corrected only occurs when logging in through the GameTap client, so there's no way to test it on Rehearsal (if you've ever tried to log in to Uru through GameTap and gotten the message "Gametap: Missing parameter" and had to type in your password again, you'll know what I mean). Look at this as an extra 'bonus weekend' of rehearsal goodness, and a chance to get a few more questions on the list. Again, we apologize for the late notice, and are looking forward to the gathering on Monday.

8)

GB

Last edited by gregbert on Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]