It is currently Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:33 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:50 am 

Hello Beta Testers,

I'm sure most of you are aware that we're experiencing some stability issues with the Live servers. I have an emergency "quick fix" ready, which will buy us time to develop and test the real fix the proper manner. I've done as much local testing as I can, but just can't approach the usage patterns Live offers. That's where Rehearsal comes in :). In a few minutes, I'm going to update our Rehearsal database server with my local changes. During this process you will be kicked off the servers, I apologize for that (the reason for this is because we haven't distributed out all of the Rehearsal servers across multiple machines like we have the Live servers, so to restart one means we must restart all of them).

Please post here if you suddenly lose information, or notice new (bad) behavior, such as:
- Books missing from your bookshelf.
- Are unable to play any of your players.
- Increase in the frequency of the "all on" bug.
- etc...

Thanks for your help with this!

-eap

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:14 am 

Thanks for your feedback everyone (I didn't realize this forum was read-only, so they came in as private messages). The quick fix seemed solid, so given the urgency of the situation I went ahead and updated the problematic Live server. All seems well so far.

-eap

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]