It is currently Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:28 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Rehearsal still down
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:02 am 

Hi folks,

Just a quick note to let you know that we still have a few stubborn issues we're working out before we can reopen the server. When it is ready, we will PING! the ping thread and let you know. At that time, please report any problems you experience with logging in or other severe anomalies in the companion to this thread in the Rehearsal General section. Please do not submit any tickets related to this update at this time. We want it all in the forum thread that we will be watching. Once we are certain that we have a stable build up and running, I will then make a post with the bugfixes available in the update, and we'll give the 'all clear' for ticket submission. Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for the unusually long rehearsal outage. For those of you still waiting for your Ercana invites, I will do my best to get them out as soon as I can. Have a great weekend, and we'll get the server up as soon as we can.

8)

GB

Last edited by gregbert on Mon May 14, 2007 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:02 am 
Site Admin

Looks like it is going to be longer than we thought... it doesn't look like it will be up tonight (unless it is really late tonight).

Thanks,
Chogon

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]