It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:30 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:02 pm 

I don't know if anyone has had this yet or not, but it's a first for me.

CrisGer and I were bug-hunting in his Er'cana last night, and at one point, his body and all clothing except his shirt & vest disappeared.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

It was late when we finished up, and I'd amassed material for maybe 8 tickets and decided to wait until today to write them up. Well, I've just discovered that I neglected to dump a log for this particular anomaly :cry: (sound of many forehead smacks). I was finding bugs so rapidly that I was afraid this might happen...

Anyway, rather than waste a good screenshot, I thought I'd post it here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:13 pm 
Obduction Backer

Renfield wrote:
I don't know if anyone has had this yet or not, but it's a first for me.

CrisGer and I were bug-hunting in his Er'cana last night, and at one point, his body and all clothing except his shirt & vest disappeared.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

It was late when we finished up, and I'd amassed material for maybe 8 tickets and decided to wait until today to write them up. Well, I've just discovered that I neglected to dump a log for this particular anomaly :cry: (sound of many forehead smacks). I was finding bugs so rapidly that I was afraid this might happen...

Anyway, rather than waste a good screenshot, I thought I'd post it here.

That strange view of Chris is because your camera is half burried in the rocks. That sometimes causes an incomplete drawing of your current view. I was able to produce some strange pictures due to that while standing in the big hole of the rift in Er'cana (e.g. missing factory, avatar consists only of shirt,...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:40 pm 
Creative Kingdoms

No Great Zero beam in the Guild Pubs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:27 pm 

JW, maybe the Pub walls are made of impervium, which we all know is inpenetrable to the beam :) seriously ...that is an interesting point, i will indeed check that out, i had not focused on that,....cool catch.

Ee'canna continues to show some signs of buggieness, tho of a relatively low level compared to before. The cam has some problems around the train, both on the ladder and on getting locked on the controls )active animiations?) more will be revealed as testing continues. and one of us fell out of the age using the elevator, and i fell out running around on the desk of the shuttle going down to the train from the factory. thump! always an interesting view from below going down. :)

And I had one weird marker expereince, a red marker went Ping as soon as i entered the Gallery and didnot wait for me to get over to it down by the middle of the room where it lives.....but registered correctly none the less.....

the hunt continues....

"We Build Worlds"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:03 pm 
Obduction Backer

JWPlatt wrote:
No Great Zero beam in the Guild Pubs.

So that is why they don't show coordinates. It may not be correct but at least it is consistent. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:38 am 
Obduction Backer

OK---coming up the stairs in the final area of Ahnonay the great big wheels are "sort of turning" --
i sent in a ticket and this is the reply I got:

Well, I've sent out a bug on it.

Not sure what the resolution will be though. There is a possibility that it's a gear connected to the Spheres. But it might be a flywheel, in which it should spin constantly to provide a stable source of kinetic energy for the assembly. :P (I think it's just an anonymous cool-looking gear, myself. ^_^)
SO............any ideas on what might happen?
Nita

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:58 pm 
Obduction Backer

Renfield, there are several points at Ercane, where the avatar disappears and only its shadow can be seen. Usually near the rock walls. They have been ticketed, but they are not in a big hurry to fix them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:53 pm 

The floor collision problem in Ahnonay Sphere Four leading to the tower area is fixed.

Well mostly, that first platform is swiss cheese still.... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:41 pm 

Norfren wrote:
Renfield, there are several points at Ercane, where the avatar disappears and only its shadow can be seen. Usually near the rock walls. They have been ticketed, but they are not in a big hurry to fix them.

Thanks, Norfren.

I've been seeing more strange things in Er'cana than in any other Age we've tested so far. In fact, when it was first released to us, I didn't even make it out of the canyon during that entire Rehearsal period because I could barely move without tripping over a bug. :shock:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11