It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:20 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:43 pm 

Kitsune wrote:
I kinda missed the update, so I tried to log in today, to find that apparently the server "forgot" my character. Only had one rehearsal character, so I lost everything. I'm just hoping the server will "remember" him, that it isn't permanent.. x_x

It's still there, you just can't see it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:00 pm 

Kierra wrote:
While in the Tower in Ahnonay, when you try and climb up any of the latters, your camera suddenly falls out of the age.

I mean, literally. you fall and fall and fall until you can't fall anymore. You can't get your camera back until you climb all the way down the latter again, then it zooms you back up, and back to normal.

Weird. :?

~Kia

Almost didn't get back up, hard to climb a ladder when you can't see yourself. :)
Wierd is right! :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:25 pm 
Obduction Backer

Submitted a ticket for my avatar not being vissible when climbing the ladder too
Added on to 2 tickets affecting the chair going up and down and the avatar folowing it with delay. You get crushed between the diafragma in the final part. That happes too if you move up.
Can't recall the maglev when you leave it at the startpoint and try to call it back from the end point.
Tray to walk the path to the tower in sphere-4 and get a panic link.
The cathedral link in Sphere-4 does not forward you to Sphere-1. So I'm stuck.
You got a free access through a closed door at the balcony behind the waterfall and back. What a maginficent view! But no roaring sound yet.
Get stuck in the attempt link to the Ahonay Bahro Cave.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:45 pm 

I don't know if anyone else has had this or not. I've looked for it but haven't seen anything, although I haven't looked at everything.

Almost every time I return to Water Ahnonay, a single, non-fearless quab is back. He's accurately picked up by the radar tower, he's easy to locate, and he obligingly jumps into the water for me every time.

I've started calling him my Boomerang Quab.

I've just submitted a ticket on it. Maybe he just likes me or something. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:48 pm 
Obduction Backer

Quote:
Almost every time I return to Water Ahnonay, a single, non-fearless quab is back. He's accurately picked up by the radar tower, he's easy to locate, and he obligingly jumps into the water for me every time.

Yep I've kicked the brave beast off again too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:39 pm 

JanB wrote:
Quote:

Yep I've kicked the brave beast off again too
It happened to me too. Then the next time I came back there were two of them! After that it's been quiet though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:55 am 

Dudemom_2000 wrote:
When I logged in my explorer name was missing and all I saw was Create Explorer for all the slots. I clicked on the first slot and launched the game and got my avie back. I closed the game and repeated, still not showing my avie in the list but I do end up with my avie on Relto once I click on the first spot and then launch the game...

I had the same thing happen... will ticket

Ki#00241353

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:46 am 

Ok I just found a bug in Jalak that i have never had until this build. When in 3rd person in the age, when raising single Columns, when linking in or out, or when opening my Ki's Big Interface, the age becomes Sky Blue! also, when linking out i have no link out sound and when raising single columns, the sound on the column goes away suddenly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:21 am 
Obduction Backer

A new bug I haven't seen in this listing:

If I use one avatar in Ahnonay and then log out and change to a different avatar when I try to relink to Ahnonay I crash to desktop.
This has happened everytime (about 4 times this build). Each time the last line in the Python log is
Code:
Ahnonay.OnPageLoad(): what=1 who=Ahnonay_QuabRun03

The next line in succesful links is:
Code:
DEBUG: xKI.OnServerInitComplete():   re-loading Marker Game Manager!

Submitted bug report and logs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:20 pm 
Obduction Backer

Quote:
Ok I just found a bug in Jalak that i have never had until this build. When in 3rd person in the age, when raising single Columns, when linking in or out, or when opening my Ki's Big Interface, the age becomes Sky Blue! also, when linking out i have no link out sound and when raising single columns, the sound on the column goes away suddenly.

1 ticket for Jalak appearing in sky blue for me too. It was solved after I had quit the game, restarted and tried again.

Last edited by JanB on Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:29 pm 
Obduction Backer

Ok, you've got to be kidding! I was finally able to do some multiplayer testing in Ahnonay with a mac user.

The multiplayer bugs in the Vogondola and the door panel are exactly the same as we had on alcugs. This is plain old TPOTS code guys! :x If this is the best we can get at the moment then I do not believe Ahnonay will be ready for Live 9. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:14 pm 

D'Lanor wrote:
Ok, you've got to be kidding! I was finally able to do some multiplayer testing in Ahnonay with a mac user.

The multiplayer bugs in the Vogondola and the door panel are exactly the same as we had on alcugs. This is plain old TPOTS code guys! :x If this is the best we can get at the moment then I do not believe Ahnonay will be ready for Live 9. :(

And why not? Do you remember what Er'cana was like when we got it one build before it was released?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:18 pm 
Obduction Backer

Herohtar wrote:

And why not? Do you remember what Er'cana was like when we got it one build before it was released?

Er'cana was practically multiplayer ready compared to this. Oh man, you have no idea how much work this will be. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:29 pm 

D'Lanor wrote:
Er'cana was practically multiplayer ready compared to this. Oh man, you have no idea how much work this will be. :cry:

I am sure Cyan will have it finished in time. Since they're not releasing anything big in Live 8 they should have more time to put into Ahnonay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:18 am 
Obduction Backer

well DL/// you could always zip up your fixes and send them in a ticket...
:D
I'm sure that even though it is a different Python, they can get a good direction from it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next