It is currently Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:58 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:53 am 
Obduction Backer

ugh....

I got the Ahnonay book back in relto by clicking the empty space, where the delete button would be. I went back to sphere 1 via the temple book link, and worked my way to sphere 2...went to tower and touched cloth...relto'd out, and tried the cloth link in (newly undeleted) Ahnonay book...first try black screen then network error disconnect, game crashed. Logged back in, and tried the cloth link again...linking animation spun around for about 5 or 6 minutes, nothing, so I clicked my mouse button, then got another network error disconnect.

I think I broke my book. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:47 am 

Thanks, Hero -- I tried it again and it worked ... dunno why I was having problems with it on previous builds. *shrugs helplessly* At least it works now!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:52 am 

Many of the same bugs others have reported. Additionally, I had some serious KI/Communication problems. I could talk to buddies via the buddy list or pm, but I could not see their responses. I tried 3 different avies with no change. We could only communicate properly if we were in the same age. Also, buddies would sometimes show offline, when I knew them to be online. This seemed to be a random problem that would come and go without any apparent trigger.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:10 am 

I've found a bug in Marker Mission 13. Collecting any markers immediately bumps your yellow marker count to what looks to be 16.

Not good ... haven't had the chance to see if you count as 'complete' when you're done as normal yet.

Edit: OK, it appears that collecting any markers in the GZ start this bug, but when you collect a marker in Ae'gura, it goes away. Haven't explored it in detail, but will make an attempt to do so later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:21 am 

Major problem with Buddy chat on KI...as Dotty and others report, was trying some important testing and a buddy was intially on my buddy list, but as soon as I sent two invites to my Ahonnay and Telly ages, their n ame disappeared and when they came into the game, i could not reply as they were NOT on my buddy list to the left of the screen and on my buddy list on the KI where their name was still there, it said they were offline, this is a major problem for in game communciatoin and very troublesome. I treid adding them by hame, by being in the same age and by number and the KI refused to instlal them on the active list, until we both got to Phil's Relo and then they appeared on my list and I disappeared from theirs. Not good.

"We Build Worlds"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:25 am 
Obduction Backer

Fallstar wrote:
ugh....

I got the Ahnonay book back in relto by clicking the empty space, where the delete button would be. I went back to sphere 1 via the temple book link, and worked my way to sphere 2...went to tower and touched cloth...relto'd out, and tried the cloth link in (newly undeleted) Ahnonay book...first try black screen then network error disconnect, game crashed. Logged back in, and tried the cloth link again...linking animation spun around for about 5 or 6 minutes, nothing, so I clicked my mouse button, then got another network error disconnect.

HOW STRANGE.... I did the same thing, but when I touched the cloth on my newly undeleted Ahnonay book, I got transported to the Ahnonay I had deleted that has the Quabs that do not go away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:29 am 
Obduction Backer

greypiffle wrote:
Fallstar wrote:
ugh....

HOW STRANGE.... I did the same thing, but when I touched the cloth on my newly undeleted Ahnonay book, I got transported to the Ahnonay I had deleted that has the Quabs that do not go away.

You're not the only one. I've now "deleted" and "undeleted" my Ahnonay book four times with the same results. Can't finish the age with my main avatar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:41 am 

I'm stuck in Foggy Ahnonay. Cleared sphere 1 with no problems. Got to the last 4 crystals in foggy Ah. and they won't disintegrate! :shock:

Now im stuck in Foggy every time and without an Ahnonay book on my bookshelf in Relto :(

Also i'm stuck with the Teledahn bug too. The spyroom won't open! :P

It seems there are more problems than fixes available at the moment! :?

TG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:00 am 
Obduction Backer

Client / server communication seems to be the problem. The game's not immediately registering the end of anything. Stuck on 1 - moving the quab from the tower didn't register. Stuck on 2 - destroying the tower crystal and a hidden behind a rock one didn't register. Stuck on 3 - you can just run around that level several times before you get back to 1.

I've not deleted and reset - that seems to cause more problems than it solves.

TG, try undeleting your Ahnonay book. Click on the blank space on your relto shelf where the d'ni zero symbol was when you had a book.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:15 am 

Thanks Rusty! It worked! :D

Also I can get rid of the crysdtals now :shock:

Strange! :P

TG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:33 am 
Obduction Backer

I seem to be stuck in Age 4 now. How do you get the door to open? Mine is dark.

I've opened the door. I don't think it should have been dark though.

Last edited by Rusty_Russell on Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:26 pm 

Unable to move quabs as i can walk right thru them...so unable to get past sphere one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:28 pm 

Quote:
I seem to be stuck in Age 4 now. How do you get the door to open? Mine is dark.

I think I'm stuck in the same spot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:55 pm 

I can't rotate the spheres any more. I'm stuck in 4. Oddly if I link to Kadish's office I can see the spheres rotating, which they shouldn't be. Particularly since I can get from the office to sphere 4 through the door from the gear room, so they're not rotating.

When I travel back from the lab/office, just as I approach the gear room an avatar pops up in front of me in the cab and then disappears back down again.

The controls in the cab are all black, like the textures are missing or something.

The aspect ratio looks really, really wrong when travelling from one end to the other, unless the guide tunnel really is oval. Perhaps this is a widescreen monitor problem. It's smilar in the drain in Teledahn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:55 pm 
Obduction Backer

I also had the problem of logging in to find no avvie to play. I didn't just try going in though as it was late and I just wanted to get everything updated and ready to go. I will try today though.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next