It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:43 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:45 am 

I tried with a fellow tester to test mutliplayer in Ahonnay in the First Sphere.....a variety of ways, and we were NOT able to get two of us even, into Ahonnay at the same time, CTD's resulted and it was impossible therefore to test mutli capacity which appears to be zero at this point. We treid my sending an invite to my Ahonnay cathedral and then both of us going in from there, i was able to get in but they CTD'd out. Then we tried meeting in the city relto to my relto and sharing the Ahonnay book, no hot spot for them, we were both able to get into my Cathedral book and they were able to get into my Ahonnay but i CTD'd trying to follow. I also CTD'd trying to link in from my own Ahonnay book. So it was a washout. Hope this is an unsuual occurence or it can be fixed, because at this point we were not able to share in the first sphere of Ahonnay, let alone test Grogyan's suggesotin of seeing what would happen if a sphere was changed with one person in it...... The later parts of Ahonnay seem ok, i was able to get all the way to the end, but there is a door in the office bedroom area with no collision and you can walk out on the viewing platform over the waterfall and the spheres in the distance. But the mechanisms of the Ages changes and the doors and moving chair all seem quite smooth which is quite an accomplishment considering the complexity of these areas. They remain some of the most beautiful ones in the game and it is great to see them.

"We Build Worlds"

Last edited by CrisGer on Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:09 am 

I was able to get into the 4th sphere of Nadnerb's Ahnonay via an invite to his Ahnonay Cathedral and also through a shell cloth in his Ahnonay book. However, when we tried to go to the 1st sphere of my Ahnonay, he kept CTD'ing.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:52 pm 

BobC and I were invited to daht'ay's Ahnonay last night via her relto, and while Bob and I were able to make it on the second attempt, she crashed 3 times, ultimately not able to make it at all.

I'd like to be able to retest this. Should anyone need or want help, please let me know.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:06 pm 

Eirerogue wrote:
BobC and I were invited to daht'ay's Ahnonay last night via her relto, and while Bob and I were able to make it on the second attempt, she crashed 3 times, ultimately not able to make it at all.

I'd like to be able to retest this. Should anyone need or want help, please let me know.

Yeah, I mentioned this in another thread. It shouldn't be this hard to get multiple players into the age, but it might be possible as long as you go from relto as a guest. Eirorogue, we can test it again tonight maybe. I'll try to get on again, but may be too busy (daughter is heading off to College tomorrow, and I'm helping her pack.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:11 pm 

It is possible for two players to share Ahnonay if at least one of you uses a Mac. Any PC user always needs to link to the age first, then the Mac user. If there is another player already in the age, the PC player usually CTDs. It's much the same as in Rehearsal 7.

Dot (Mac player) invited Morgon (PC player) into her various avies' Ahnonays, linking via Relto Ahnonay picture and cloth, and via the Cathedral. Morgon always went first. He CTDd once, when Dot timed the linking wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:15 pm 

Sorry i have not updated this thread, we, Renfield and Dr CrisGer were able to share CrisGer's Ahonnay, only this way....

During previous attempts, Renfield was able to clear out the Qwabs, so they were not a factor in Water Ahonnay.

CrisGer went in first and clicked on the Shell Cloth in Water Ahonnay

CrisGer and Reinfield Relto shared to CrisGer's Relto
Renfield used CrisGer's Ahonnay book via the shell cloth link
CrisGer followed using the Relto Ahonnay Book

Both ended up active and 'alive" in Water Ahonnay
Using the normal path, Renfield and CrisGer were able to get to Crystal Ahonnay and Space Ahonnay. :) Both us are PC users.

"We Build Worlds"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]