It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:55 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:58 pm 
Obduction Backer

Yep - I'm stuck in sphere 4 for the main page, and in the back room of 3 for the cloth page. Nothing I do changes any of this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:05 am 
Creative Kingdoms

I'll bet this has been explored, deliberated and reported enough that we can concentrate on other things, and that a fix for the false reading of lifeforms will be pushed soon enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:36 pm 

I made the mistake of not clicking the 5th cloth. I tried to reset the books to go back to sphere 1. Well the Cathedral book works, but the Ahnonay book just stays in the rearward position and won't reset. So, now I cannot go back and correct my mistakes..

Put in BUG 8655-ERTI-5613. I am sure all of these sticks are related, but what a mess. Cannot continue to test until I can reset it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:58 pm 
Obduction Backer

Click in the exact place you clicked to delete the book - it takes a bit of practice, but it can be done

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:12 pm 

Yes, but the book is not resetting. I can get it to come back forward, but it is still in sphere 4 which is no help. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:38 pm 

peteki wrote:
Yes, but the book is not resetting. I can get it to come back forward, but it is still in sphere 4 which is no help. :(

I'm also stuck in Sphere #4 ... even after deleting just the Cathedral Book and linking to Sphere #1 (Water) everything was reset ... quabs and all. So work through the puzzle again, link to Sphere #2 (Misty) click on Journey Cloth there, link back to Cathedral and where I should have gone to Sphere #3 (Space) but arrive back in Sphere #2 and looking at the clock from the link in point I have one box showing ... but when I walk to the other side to the linking book and look up I now have 4 boxes showing ... and yes, all crystals have been shattered.

So I link back to Relto, use the Bookmark and I don't show up back on Sphere #2 (the last clot I touched ... but end up back in the Kadish Observation Room (office?) at that Journey Cloth. Try the same things with deleting the Ahnonnoying Book and no resolve there either. All I wanted was to get my Relto Page after completing the Age. Strangeness indeed. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:48 pm 
Obduction Backer

Yep I'm stuck in Sphere 4 too, but waited with deleting mu Relt books sofar. Not encouraing what I read here. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:14 am 

Well thanks to Cub's guide, i'm now ALSO stuck in sphere 4! :lol:

Although my journey cloth takes me to sphere 3 in the back-end!? :shock:

Multiple sphere instances again! :P

TG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:22 am 
Obduction Backer

peteki wrote:
Welcome to sphere 4. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. [Not my original thought, unfortunately]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:04 pm 

Well had been stuck in sphere 4, now it's just my shell cloth stuck in sphere four.

/me pick up the phone and calls the DRC, "Hello Kodama?, Good, mind telling me how you guys got that journy cloth of yeeshas off the wall?"
:roll: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:23 pm 

I am sure this is Kadish's revenge to make us all stare at his statue for eterinity.....without Qwabs or even a Heek Table for company :)

"We Build Worlds"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:30 pm 
Obduction Backer

Did not get my Ahonay linkbook back after the restart of the age.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:31 pm 
Obduction Backer

CAGrayWolf wrote:
peteki wrote:

I'm also stuck in Sphere #4 ... even after deleting just the Cathedral Book and linking to Sphere #1 (Water) everything was reset ... quabs and all. So work through the puzzle again, link to Sphere #2 (Misty) click on Journey Cloth there, link back to Cathedral and where I should have gone to Sphere #3 (Space) but arrive back in Sphere #2 and looking at the clock from the link in point I have one box showing ... but when I walk to the other side to the linking book and look up I now have 4 boxes showing ... and yes, all crystals have been shattered.

I feel a little strange for saying this, but I never got stuck in sphere 4. In fact, what surprised me was the ease with which I was able to progress through the spheres. (mostly that I was able to swim that crazy short distance so easily -- thank you... thank you....for making my life easier! I was dreading this age until that happened.)

I did notice the same thing you did, CAGrayWolf, about the blue lights/boxes. After the small update a few quabs were back in the Water sphere. I chased them away, then in Misty sphere I noticed on the "clock?" that a few blue lights had come back, too. I looked for crystals that had returned, but none had. I went around to them all and walked over the holes (just in case) but none did anything.

And yes, most strange, was that when I got around to the other side of the sphere, the blue lights had changed position and some had disappeared. But each time I entered a sphere from the cathedral, I had to go around an extra time to get it to progress again because the lights were lit up again. If all I did was run around the island without touching anything, their position still changed on the "clock." If I used the book in relto to return to the age after touching a relto cloth in the age (touching the gateway image to return to the main island, not the journey cloth), I had to go around the circle and through the cathedral yet another time to get the age to progress.

I didn't have trouble getting the Relto page. I did that "on the way" or in other words, before I progressed to the opening of the round door.

I did pull the levers in the tower and Water Sphere back room in the wrong order, so I had to go back and forth on that one for a while. But that was my own fault, lol. As far as I could tell, I never got "stuck" in any sphere instance in a way I didn't get out of.

A story: De Landria

Ghaelen: Moula.2 KI #64299

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:44 pm 

ghaelen wrote:
I feel a little strange for saying this, but I never got stuck in sphere 4. In fact, what surprised me was the ease with which I was able to progress through the spheres. (mostly that I was able to swim that crazy short distance so easily -- thank you... thank you....for making my life easier! I was dreading this age until that happened.)

I did notice the same thing you did, CAGrayWolf, about the blue lights/boxes. After the small update a few quabs were back in the Water sphere. I chased them away, then in Misty sphere I noticed on the "clock?" that a few blue lights had come back, too. I looked for crystals that had returned, but none had. I went around to them all and walked over the holes (just in case) but none did anything.

And yes, most strange, was that when I got around to the other side of the sphere, the blue lights had changed position and some had disappeared. But each time I entered a sphere from the cathedral, I had to go around an extra time to get it to progress again because the lights were lit up again. If all I did was run around the island without touching anything, their position still changed on the "clock." If I used the book in relto to return to the age after touching a relto cloth in the age (touching the gateway image to return to the main island, not the journey cloth), I had to go around the circle and through the cathedral yet another time to get the age to progress.

I didn't have trouble getting the Relto page. I did that "on the way" or in other words, before I progressed to the opening of the round door.

I did pull the levers in the tower and Water Sphere back room in the wrong order, so I had to go back and forth on that one for a while. But that was my own fault, lol. As far as I could tell, I never got "stuck" in any sphere instance in a way I didn't get out of.

From what you just said, it sounds like you never tried to leave sphere 4... after "opening the round door" and getting to Kadish's office, did you link back to the main part of the Age and try to return to sphere 1? (water Ahnonay) If so, did it work?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:14 pm 
Obduction Backer

Herohtar, you are right! I was so happy just to have gotten that far (and get my favorite shirt) that I went down to the cathedral and then had to quit and forgot to go any farther. So, Kadish has collected yet another member in his cult. :roll:

I bet those quabs climbed back up onto the shore while I was gone from Water sphere and are laughing like crazy because they've figured out how to stop the ages from progressing.

A story: De Landria

Ghaelen: Moula.2 KI #64299

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next