It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:10 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:01 am 
Obduction Backer

I'm around all your evening, ChrisGer. All my Sunday. Long after you've all nodded off. I do the night shift and a bit each side on Sunday. Quiet, and worse than usual with Kl not behaving. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:31 am 

ah ok, thanks i thought you were in deed from Australia Julia, thanks
I am re grouping from day work energy to tester.....will see if i can get in in a bit, and see if you and some of the others who expressed an interest are about. thanks again, can you PM me your KI Julia, or post it? thanks
i wil be in about 8:00 PM Cyan time, which is my time, MST usa.....or also KI time :) thanks

btw, this is a totally laid back free form thing, just a chance if anyone wants to poke at ercanna, i had a LONG week at work and a bit fried....but wanted to see if some of us felt like messing aroudn with the train, elevator etc... see you later if you are about....

cris
crisger
Dr CrisGer

/me :)

"We Build Worlds"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:53 am 

I shall be there, Dr CG. In fact, I'm there already, sitting on the ground by the train ladder and standing by. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:02 am 
Obduction Backer

Julia Sinclair wrote:
Quiet, and worse than usual with Kl not behaving. :(

Is the "Fix for players not showing up online when they should" not working for you? It works fine for me now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:14 am 

Actually Julia, your second KI did not create a name on my buddy list, the Julia one did but the other one did not, and when I was first in tongiht, Renfield did not show up on my buddy list either, so there was unfortunately a problem again wtih the KI listing buddies correctly. She finally did show up correctly but only after we were in Er'canna togehter for a while, so i will have i regret to ticket the KI once again, .....

we did have the ladder bug again, differnt views of same actions, and the climbing up the ladder in the air bug variant on the train, the rest of the ladders were correct and the elevator did not drop either of us out of the age, so that bug was not replicable.

on with the testing.

btw, the sparklie is Back in ercanna again....

"We Build Worlds"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:07 am 
Obduction Backer

If anyone wants to run group testing in either Er'cana or Ahnonay tomorrow, September 2, I would love to join in. Can be in Cavern about 0930 to 1200 Cavern time and again in the evening, unless we decide to go to a movie, in which case I can probably stop by after 2100 Cavern time for a while.

My rehearsal KIs:
Kerryth 44430
Kerryth7 742912
Kerryth8 820775

EDIT: Plans change. We're going out to brunch, so it is not to be. :)
I would still like to do some group tests, but probably not today or tomorrow. Happy holiday to those in the USA!

:)

Last edited by Kerryth on Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:29 am 
Obduction Backer

/me wanders around in Rehearsal on her sweeny todd. You're not there, none of you! Which may just answer D'Lanor's question....if D'Lanor is there anyway.....and my oh my, all I've done all day is get bumped in link, bumped in link, bumped in link...

Is this a test of explorer sangfroid, perhaps? :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:30 am 
Obduction Backer

Julia Sinclair wrote:
/me wanders around in Rehearsal on her sweeny todd. You're not there, none of you! Which may just answer D'Lanor's question....if D'Lanor is there anyway...

I was not there. Your KI was right about that.

I woke up in the middle of the night, noticed I had left my computer on and decided to check the forums. Does that qualify me as an Uru addict? :lol: I could stop myself there and did not start up the game at 4 AM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:38 pm 

Hi Julia, i am soo sorry i have had to catch up on som things to do with my new projects.....i am trying to get in .....i really am.....if not now, soon...

i was up at 3:00 actually but wrestling with system problems and installs, housekeeping delayd due to two jobs now.... and tesitng on top :)

"We Build Worlds"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:39 pm 

Umm..speaking of Ercana glitches. I shouldnt be able to get to the Bahro cave and get a wedge just by walking thru someone else's completed symbol, should I? Fastest time in Ercana...no cloths touched, etc! LOL

Kate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:43 pm 
Obduction Backer

Katva wrote:
Umm..speaking of Ercana glitches. I shouldnt be able to get to the Bahro cave and get a wedge just by walking thru someone else's completed symbol, should I? Fastest time in Ercana...no cloths touched, etc! LOL

Kate

I think that is how it is supposed to work. It worked like that for Minkata. Think of it as a multiplayer puzzle in which you have been slacking. :wink:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2