It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:40 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:31 pm 

Yep, I have two.

Jarun 00217662

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:17 am 
Obduction Backer

My original avatar in Live has 2. I don't think any of the others do, in Live or Rehearsal, but I'll check tomorrow. Too late at night now. Image

Edit to add: Should mention the circumstances for the extra page in Live. Someone found the dock link when they shouldn't have and shared it. This was VERY early on, I don't remember exactly when. When it was made known that this was a bug, I did not use the link again, but it appeared in my Teledahn book as an extra stump page, not a dock page. At least that's when the extra page happened. Maybe the timing is just a coincidence. I always just assumed there was a connection.

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:06 pm 

i have only one-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:29 pm 
Obduction Backer

Kerryth wrote:
Edit to add: Should mention the circumstances for the extra page in Live. Someone found the dock link when they shouldn't have and shared it. This was VERY early on, I don't remember exactly when. When it was made known that this was a bug, I did not use the link again, but it appeared in my Teledahn book as an extra stump page, not a dock page. At least that's when the extra page happened. Maybe the timing is just a coincidence. I always just assumed there was a connection.

That happened to me as well, so I believe it was caused by using the elicit dock link. I ended up deleting my original and creating a new avvie with the same name. It was a shame, since my original had a really low Ki number. :cry:

Ki #782729

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:01 pm 
Obduction Backer

yes - that is how it happened.. and how I got my extra page. I left it though and did not create a new avatar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:39 pm 
Obduction Backer

Well, now I have checked, and my primary rehearsal avatar also has two Teledahn dock pages. This cannot have been caused by the same incident. The bug must have some other source, and the timing of the premature bahro stone exploit must be a coincidence.

I haven't ticketed this yet, but I'll try to remember to do so.

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:52 am 
Obduction Backer

This has happened to me on live in the past, and I ticketed it then. it seems that the issue has still not been resolved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:50 am 

I just received a reply when I submitted a new Ticket, referencing my old ticket.

Quote:
Just a few questions before I get this logged...

How long have these pages been like this for these avatars? Did it just occur in this build, or has it been around a while?

If this is an older avatar with some "history", this is likely a symptom of an older bug that should be fixed now. If this is the case, you can fix it by resetting your Teledahn book in Relto.

ResEng B.Drechsel
Uru Live Support Team

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2