It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:11 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:39 am 
Obduction Backer

There are two different quab bugs, depending on whether you have one Ahnonay instance or two.

If you've not deleted your Ahnonay book in relto, the presence of life indicator isn't always working. You can clear all the quabs, but because they're not registered as departing, you get them back when you return (and can clear them off again, sometimes more than once).

If you've deleted your book from your shelf and then been to Ahnonay via the cathedral path, you have a second instance. This Ahnonay copy gives you the quabs with attitude (and you can only get rid of them having restored the book on your shelf).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:19 pm 

Speaking of looping. I made it to 4th A. with an alternate avie. Opened the big vault door. Then had the bright idea of going back to Relto to see what would happen if linked back via the shell cloth. Oops. Ended up in 3rdA behind a locked door in the cave area. Linked back to Relto and linked to A via the linking book. Ended up in 4th A in the huge ring like structure that simulates the other A's. No way to cycle back to any of the other A's from there. Went round the ring, linked back to cathedral, back to A, same place. No way out!!

I then went back to my usual avie. Deleted both the cathedral book AND the A book from my shelf. Went to the Watcher's pub and started over from there. Cycled to 3rd A (Space one). Went back to Relto to touch shell cloth: oops, my Ahnonay book had NOT been replaced on my shelf.
Stuck again. Brought the book back up, touched the cloth and I was back with the untouchable quabs!

I'd say Ahnonay needs some work!

Also, I noticed that none of the Ahnonay books are shareable. Is that intentional? How can two or more share the adventure?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:57 pm 

I keep looping into water ahonay and can't get into 4th sphere- I have yet to finish ahonay- its been 2 days- and 2 avvies- multiple bugs- and no finish in sight-

sigh- the life of a beta tester- :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2