It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:51 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:14 pm 
Obduction Backer

Final Report on this. SlightlyBartFast and I made another try today. He had also had strange problems. After we got our signals straight things worked as they were intended. We both got to the lower cave. But, we always walked slowly.

Edit, I should say that no more data has come out about the double stroke on the book display in the Cathedral experienced by Sudre.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:52 pm 

Shorahmin wrote:
Edit, I should say that no more data has come out about the double stroke on the book display in the Cathedral experienced by Sudre.

There must have been a ghost linking out right after me! :lol:

I have not been able to repeat it.

although I have an idea...brb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:23 am 

The same thing happened the other night when supergram was with me and also when I was playing solo. Ghost lights and book slaps. We were linking into ages twice and three times when we weren't supposd to. I am wondering now if it is because I have my game files located in an external harddrive and the data has a rather long cable to run up and down. Maybe if I had walked down the cathedral aisle instead of running each time the data might have gotten itself adjusted. I'll have to try it when I get back from my road trip on Sunday. Have fun testing everybody.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2