It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:11 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ahnonay is at it again
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:18 am 
Obduction Backer

I was wanting to watch the spheres rotate so MoshaBlue and I went first to my Relto. I had to switch my relto to A1 so I could switch it back to A4. After chasing off the quabs again, I swam out to the dock so Mosha could switch it for me. After several attempts, with him linking to the Cathedral, no quabs... and then me hitting the switch... I could hear the sphears rotating, but when I linked back, I was sitll in A1.

We then went to his Relto. I used his cloth to link into the office in A4... he then linked to the statue sphere and used the book to link to the Cathedral.. I did get to see the sphears rotate then. We wanted to check it out again, so he ran around the island and linked back to the Cathedral. The sphears did not switch this time. We tried it several times. Then Mosha linked back to his relto, to the Cathedral and back. It didn't help.

Looks like we are back at having a stuck Ahnonay, unless we arn't supose to be able to move the sphears when someone is back in the office area.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:25 am 
Obduction Backer

Errr, did you return using the cloth? Also,unless you touched a cloth in the maintenance area after your partner rotated but before you pulled the door switch it won't work. you will go back to sphere one.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]