It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:50 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:34 pm 

*psst*

http://www.mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9832

8)

GB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:29 pm 
Obduction Backer

Quote:
in this build I heard no music as I approached at any of the holes and we followed a straight path almost directly to the holes .
As per gregbert, this is deliberate. It's a bug fix - you're not meant to. You'll only get it now at the tag end of the constellation path in daylight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:07 am 

Yah - from what gregbert says in his post above - we are not ment to get that music if we follow the direct vector path from the cage. It is ment as a reward for those who follow the full "star" path. It comes when you correctly reach the final point just before the hole. :lol:

This means that for those of us who only take the straight vector paths from the cage we should only hear it going to Kiva 3 - cause the last point (8 in RtB's map) is directly on the vector line! Course - if Cyan has managed to set the music trigger so it can only be triggered along the path from point 7.....oh my..... :twisted: No more music for those who take shortcuts! :lol:

Kero - KI#33425
Tarma - KI#36702

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am 
Obduction Backer

a bug I was about to ticket when the site went down:

I reset Minkata, found the first hole, found the glyph, walked thru it, got back to the cage -- and the glyph was not there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:55 pm 
Obduction Backer

Once you got back to the cave, did you switch to "day cycle"?
the glyph zooms double-speed to the cage and fades out at night - only to appear as 1/5 of the whole on the day side. Get all 5 and try to walk through :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:44 pm 
Obduction Backer

when I returned from Relto, the first glyph was in place. I didn't realise that it wouldn't show up at night.

Right now the other glyphs are my biggest problem. I can find the holes now, but never the dots. I've tried both 1st and third person, I've tried turning my gamma right down/right up. I end up losing the hole and have to Relto link and start again. My eyesight is poor, maybe that is part of the problem. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:02 am 
Obduction Backer

If you are not sure which constilation to run toward, start at the edge of the hole and go into first person. Click at the mid-point of the area covered by whichever constilation you want to go toward. If you have "bo where I click" enabled, you will orient on that spot.
Then go into third person and press your up arrow key to start running in that direction. You should not have to run more than 45 seconds in any direction before you see a glyph.
If you ahve run for a numute and have not seen one, go back to walking mode and walk forward and back to make a line in the sand. Turn around and then run back to the hole.
Then select the next constilation to run toward.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:51 am 
Obduction Backer

Thanks, GreyP (grape? :D ) I'll try that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:09 am 
Obduction Backer

I can not log into Live tonight. Uru stops after the updating screen, before the select avatar page...and according to the Task Manager, has stopped responding. This after getting the 5.??? update.

As if that wasn't enough, I can not log into Support. Is it STILL hosed?

I even tried to register...and got two e-mails with two different temporary passwords...mailed at the same time.

It's been one thing after another today. I'm going to go play in another part of the tubes for the evening.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:08 am 

Teknobubba wrote:
I can not log into Live tonight. Uru stops after the updating screen, before the select avatar page...and according to the Task Manager, has stopped responding. This after getting the 5.??? update.

As if that wasn't enough, I can not log into Support. Is it STILL hosed?

I even tried to register...and got two e-mails with two different temporary passwords...mailed at the same time.

It's been one thing after another today. I'm going to go play in another part of the tubes for the evening.

Hey, neighbor :) I had the same problem with Support this afternoon and then found a thread somewhere in this forum suggesting that we delete our cookies. I did it and got in. I use Firefox and used "Tools" then "Options" to delete my cookies for support.urulive.com Worked like a charm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:44 am 
Obduction Backer

The support site seems to be down again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:50 am 
Obduction Backer

Seems they shut down the whole support site outside their office hours. They don't even leave a short message about that fact.

Think I'll submit a ticket that at least they put a message on the server and keep the knowledge base up as this part is shut down too right now .

Edit: Okay. the support site is back up :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:03 am 

I'm still having difficulties in getting through to the support site, whether to post tickets or simply to respond to questions emailed by support staff.

I've tried deleting cookies and using three different browsers (Camino, Safari and Firefox), but all I get is 'Waiting for support.mystonline.com...' endlessly.

Is this happening to anyone else? Is there any solution?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:21 am 
Obduction Backer

psalmody wrote:
Is this happening to anyone else? Is there any solution?

Same here. It was like that last weekend as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:05 am 

The support site seems to be more off than on ever since it was updated. It's such a hassle that I'm becoming reluctant to try to ticket things ...

Hopefully it'll be sorted before the next round of rehearsal comes up.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next