It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:04 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:20 am 

OK, OK, this is an Until Uru question, but this may very well apply to Uru Live as well. Someone, PLEASE answer. :(

I was playing Uru with Omega Drivers, installed to my Radeon Xpress 200. I wanted to see if different drivers would make the game work better, so I installed the ATI Catalyst 7.1 drivers... BUT NOW THE GAME WON'T WORK! If I take one step in Relto, the screen turns blue with no graphics on it!

What do I do? What do I do?! :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:36 am 

Roll back to your old drivers.

If you don't have a system restore point or something like that, it might be harder, but even then, following the instructions on the Omega Drivers site should work to get you playing again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:00 am 

AHHH! Uru Live won't work either!!

I installed the newest driver (Catalyst 7.1) from ATI, but that didn't work... and I can't do System Restore, because doing so crashes Windows for some reason.

And Driver Rollback didn't work. :-(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:39 am 

You should still be able to download the older version of the drivers and re-install them. You may get an error message saying that you are installing an older version of the driver but that shouldn't be a problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:02 am 

Well, the problem seems to be solved... when I installed Catalyst, my graphics card suddenly decided to have a problem with the Virtual Memory, ONLY IN URU...

But anyway, I contacted Hewlett Packard's helpline and told them that I needed to fix my driver because I screwed it up, and they simply suggested that I double my VM because that can cause graphics to display improperly, and that seems to have fixed it. I've tried Until Uru and Uru Live, and they both work now.

Uru lives again! :wink:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]