It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:34 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:31 pm 

Let me know what you think about this...and the possible reason for it.

Though my Buddy and I have similar graphic cards, similar systems, plenty of memory ...he has 3g I have 2 ...and High Speed connections.....we are seeing certain things in Beta differently ..when together;

1. Jumps: He sees himself jumping normally ... say in Kadish ...while he sees my jumps as 'stunted' . I realize the 'bad' jumps in most of Live are common right now. The thing is I see both he and my jumps as stunted ...neither is jumping normally.

2. While sitting: he can see in First if he wishes...though if he tries to move his viewpoint up or down...his avatar stands up. When sitting I can't view in First at all, though I can view in First when standing if I wish.

Again, this is while we are playing in the same age together..in the same place.

We are both running the same version of the game and viewing the game via Gametap.

Just doens't make sense to me.

Any one else experiencing this or have any explanation why? This has nothing to do with the trouble of seeing each other in different instances, etc. Just plain wierd.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:27 pm 

Tymus wrote:
2. While sitting: he can see in First if he wishes...though if he tries to move his viewpoint up or down...his avatar stands up. When sitting I can't view in First at all, though I can view in First when standing if I wish.

For that, you friend likely has "Stay in first person" checked in the advanced options.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]