It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:28 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:22 pm 

Tonight I have had the error 6 problem and been booted. Then I had the patcher update boxes freezing. This was followed by a successful load but then no graphics when I linked to Teledahn after relto. I had to alt 4 out of this one. Since then the patcher updates have all worked but the loading bar screen has said anything from 2 mins to 2 hours. On all occasions except the one I ended up with no graphics the bar froze part way across.

I am wondering if it will be worth subscribing to the live game when it is released in Feb....grrrrrrrrr I have had no game play tonight at all and been trying on and off for 4 hours. :cry:

If anyone has any advice, particularly on the fluctuating timer bar issue it would be greatfully received.

Last edited by Aisha on Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:33 pm 

More help will come with some system specs.
CPU
Memory
Video Card
Sound Card
Internet connection and speed if known.

[edit] reading your other posts.. I see you've been around a little..lol.. you probably know the system specs. so I took that link out.[/edit]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:49 pm 

Not sure on any of the above but gameplay during UK daylight hours is perfect........I an assuming then that my system is ok and it might well be external factors?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]