It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:19 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:36 am 
Obduction Backer

I have been finding a lot of Multiplayer bugs. They are burdensome to report because of the multi- log stuff, plus TWO players have to quit to clear their logs for the next one. Then, if you have four in a single area... you get the point.

Yesterday in Teledahn, for example (two players):

- The hotspots on the bucket ride were missing most of the time.

- The bucket stopped in the middle of the room, yet I was dumped at the normal place, appearing out of thin air.

- The button on the fish aquarium had no hotspot for either of us.

- The prison pressure plates were correctly covered with rocks yet the gate didn't open

I may be calling on some friends for some multiplayer exercise for the next couple of weeks. :)

Dadguy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:28 pm 

Prison Pressure plates don't work right. I too have experienced that covering them doesn't work. But if you stand on plate 2, I think its two correct me someone if I am wrong, that it will open with the other three covered and you on the forth one and then you can run through the gate before it closes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:32 pm 
Obduction Backer

I've finally tried that hint that if three of the four plates are covered, you can stand on the fourth to open the doors and then run through. I got tired of finding something I could move that would compress the rocks. I wonder who spilled the glue on the rocks. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:39 am 
Obduction Backer

Yes, you've got the right idea on the solution. I know it well; but despite this the gates didn't open. It's a multiplayer bug. When we logged out then back in it worked the second visit.

Cheers,

Dadguy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:39 am 
Obduction Backer

Tonight I tried linking into Gahreesen with another player. We both appeared quasi-invisible to each other. Sorta like someone stuck in mid "beam-up" on Star Trek. In 3rd person I looked like I had the Mom Bug, but not invisible to me. We tried linking out and back but we both got stuck on stationary Update screens.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]