It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:27 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:54 pm 

Personally I've run thru CC eight or nine times, and the marker missions more times then I can count. It may be nice if Cyan changed some of the default puzzle start positions.

On the kadish rings and the slave pen door I usually don't even have to look at the puzzle display anymore to solve it on a fresh run of the age. New start positions would mean new players and old would be on the same level having to look at the puzzle to solve it.

And the markers, well it's more of a race then anything else. If each GZM mission had four or five variations that it cycled thru there would be more of a feel of actully calibating the Zero. It wouldn't have to be anything much just when X number of explorers finish the current calibration set the Zero it moves on the the next set. Probably with the Zero symbol on that screen lighting incrementally like the journey cloths do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:41 pm 

I like that suggestion. I never have to link to the Kadish gallery at all to make it through Kadish.

I do think that at any time, the marker missions should be the same for everyone (like you suggested) and not randomly assigned each time. Lots of people like doing the missions together.

KI# 45434

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]