It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 7:23 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: fan site kit
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:34 am 
Obduction Backer

I'm looking to build a little mini fansite to add onto http://blackwood550.110mb.com . Where can i get some good Kits, MYST related of course?

Moderators: Please remove other thread of same name. I apologize for any trouble this causes.

Also when creating a site, what copyright/legal information do i need to include? What links do I need? And do I need advance permission?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:52 am 

The information you want is here: Cyan Legal

I understand that if you are not using Uru and other keywords copyrighted by Cyan then you can create the site without all the legal forms. Use of Copyrighted names, textures, game images, or in anyway creating a site that may be confused as a Cyan property require Cyan's permission.

Nalates - GoC - 418 - MOULa I: Nal KI#00 083 543, MOULa II: KI#00 583 875Nalates 111451 - Second Life: Nalates Urriah
Guild of Cartographers Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:06 am 
Obduction Backer

So i can create my own banners and images and get away with it? If I don't slap a logo on it?

Because part of the site's gonna have some of my Ki Shots from URU CC.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]