It is currently Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:37 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:15 am 
Obduction Backer

Whitter wrote:
Remember that this GameTap Uru Preview is not the open beta. It is still part of the closed beta and if I remember reading the new report about it only lasts a week for the GameTap previewers.

I would still have liked the opportunity. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:59 am 

Mystical_346 wrote:
I've bought a new computer to be ready for Live. But I already feel shut out because I haven't been invited to beta.
I'm just in need of reassurance that I won't be overlooked here in Australia when the release finally does happen. Some details about how we are going to pay for the game would be very welcome in this regard!

Reassurance granted we won't be overlooked :D
some Aussies are in and have been for the last few months not that that would be much
consolation to you sorry. :(

Don't panic it will be here we won't be left out in the cold.
As to payments wish I knew :( but thats still being worked out I guess
but admittedly there cutting it pretty fine if you ask me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:03 pm 

hm, I stop playing Uru at this point. 10 Dollar to play a beta is too much for me. And in my opinion, its more a singleplayergame then a multiplayergame. I could play the Ages offline for no money aswell all over again and again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:12 pm 

Dereknor wrote:
10 Dollar to play a beta is too much for me. And in my opinion, its more a singleplayergame then a multiplayergame. I could play the Ages offline for no money aswell all over again and again

Well you do whatever you feel like! But GT announces the first mointh for 1 dollar, not 10.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:55 pm 
Obduction Backer

Preview was a Cyan invite closed beta and this is a GameTap subscriber invite closed beta. This lasts a week. Open beta should follow, if they don't go straight to release.

We know the initial GameTap country list, but we've not seen a means to pay for the period from release to GameTap rollout in non-US / Canada.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:41 am 

Dereknor wrote:
I could play the Ages offline for no money aswell all over again and again
Except that in Uru Live there will be new Ages and story that won't be available offline.

KI# 45434

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:50 am 

Yes, you can play Ages over and over by yourself, but I met interesting people and made friends in Until Uru, I expect Live will be like that.

With the extra bonus of new ages and material to play as an extra. I could never really get the hang of smashing cones in Until Uru :oops: so hope they have some alternatives there.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3