It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:04 am 

Hello.
I appeal to programmers.
I do not know if I open the post here is the right place because I do not see a post dedicated directly to programming.

My question is this:

How exactly does the instruction found in almost all python modules: def OnServerInitComplete (self):

I guess it is a fonction that can launch other instructions when initialization is complete.
Are there a special instruction to call this function or is it done automatically?

I ask this because I would like when a player connects to one of my robots, there is something happening when the player joins the robot in its age and not before.

Again, if I have not posted this question in the right place, thank you to tell me where I should do next time.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:43 pm 

Firstly you should post this in technical discussion. I would also try the Gould Of Writers or OpenURU.Org. For a possible faster response try some of the chats.

Sorry I don't know Plasma enough to help you with your problem, good luck though.

I forgot to return to the thread.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:45 pm 

Thank you for your reply Jamie.
I will register on the GoWriters forum , as you suggest me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:13 am 
Former MystOnline Moderator

Yes, part of the intent when Cyan closed the Open Source forum sections was that questions like that should be taken to another venue (such as the GoW forums) where they're more likely to get the attention of the people who could answer those questions - it also means that if the subject starts to cross borderlines of what is considered "acceptable hacking" here it doesn't create problems for these forums.

Image Mac - MOULagain KI#00004826 00004289
In the interests of the environment, this post has been constructed entirely from recycled electrons.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:43 am 
Site Admin

Moving this to the Technical Discussion forum, and also locking it for further discussion somewhere else.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]