It is currently Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:47 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:34 am 

I'm getting dual entries of Greeters' and Messangers' hoods in the Nexus list. It also seems like both are pinned to the top of the list. Together with the Meeting Place and the GoAnts hood.

Is this sopposed to be so?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:21 am 
Obduction Backer

When a neighborhood is pinned on the list, it's always possible for a second entry to show up if the hood members mess with the "make private/make public" button. The Nexus doesn't understand that the neighborhood is already displayed as a pinned hood, so it puts it down a second time.

This second entry will move down the list and eventually fall of off it like any regular entry. As long as its public/private status doesn't keep getting refreshed that is.

I don't think "Guild of Ants" (what IS that anyway?) or "The Meeting Place" are supposed to be pinned, but for now they seem to be.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:14 am 
Obduction Backer

GoAnt Ventris whistles innocently.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:37 am 

cpt-jericho wrote:
I'm getting dual entries of Greeters' and Messangers' hoods in the Nexus list. It also seems like both are pinned to the top of the list. Together with the Meeting Place and the GoAnts hood.

Is this sopposed to be so?

Well, the dual entry for the Messengers is due to the fact I went down there to toggle the hood before I realized it was pinned. I suspect for the Greeter's it is much the same. Now that we don't have to do that anymore, the duplicate entries should drop off soon.

As for the pinning of The Meeting Place and GoAnts, no idea...perhaps some quirks in the lattice which will resolve themselves soon?

@Cyanists: :o

@Ehren: Oh, sorry....Didn't realize you had already answered the question....Yeah, what you said.