It is currently Tue May 21, 2019 11:32 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:00 pm
Posts: 4091
HEVY wrote:
Artic_Wagon wrote:
Quote:
HEVY

windows 8.1 / Control Panel / Admistrative Tools / Computer Management / device manager / display adapter / intel hd graphics 4000 / right click "Properties" / what driver number is shown ?

I believe that the latest could be Driver # 15.33

edit:
Btw, do you know a computer savvy person in your environnement that could trade is knowledge for a good meal ?
(show this thread to the person)


The version I have is 10.18.10.4276, that might be because I'm in Win 8, not 8.1. This LT will not update to Win 8, been trying for a long time, even back from factory settings. Only choice I have is to take it to the pc guy, I don't want to do that unless I really have to. I do it myself until I find a solution, or give up, I'm about to give up. Same with a lot of the moul stuff.

I do thank you all who have tried to help.

According to Intel it should be the same new driver 15.33.
how to update with internet connection "ON":
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en ... ivers.html


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:04 am
Posts: 66
Wow, I installed this on my pc a long time ago, there was a time that you had to have the CD installed to play online. I just decided to go into it and it does the same thing as my daughter's LT, I changed the settings, still nothing. I'm running Win 10. Oh well. I have a copy of XP, I wonder if I got a cheap pc/lt if I could run it on that.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:27 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 291
Location: France
HEVY wrote:
TCB The Scar wrote:
In the ZIP I sent you, there are "Read me.txt" files...
- One in the "uru_cc-no_cd-drizzle31" folder, for Drizzle31.
- One in the "The Path Of The Shell - NoCD patch" folder of the "uru_cc-no_cd-drizzle31" folder, for the NoCD patch.
I'm sorry, i haven't received them. I'll send you another email

New e-mail sent.

_________________
Image TheScar.fr (In French or English.)
For some maps to find the Minkata Kivas, take a look at this folder of my Cloud*.
Also, feel free to use any idea from this folder* for MO:UL (currently 1 idea).
*Cloud: You can double-clic on a file to open it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:00 pm
Posts: 4091
HEVY

If you do not see them in your regular message folder do not forget to check your spam folder.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:50 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 291
Location: France
I received no alert from "OVH" about my e-mail address being blocked for spam...
But yes, who knows, check your spam folder.

_________________
Image TheScar.fr (In French or English.)
For some maps to find the Minkata Kivas, take a look at this folder of my Cloud*.
Also, feel free to use any idea from this folder* for MO:UL (currently 1 idea).
*Cloud: You can double-clic on a file to open it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:04 am
Posts: 66
I read both spam and regular mail in AOL, and in gmail I have primary/social/promotion, I haven't received anything.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:26 am 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 291
Location: France
For Gmail, you should have a "More" or "See more" link at the bottom left corner of your Gmail page;
click on it and you should find a "All the messages" link, a "Spam" link and maybe more, I don't really remember.

I hope you know how to use a ZIP file...

_________________
Image TheScar.fr (In French or English.)
For some maps to find the Minkata Kivas, take a look at this folder of my Cloud*.
Also, feel free to use any idea from this folder* for MO:UL (currently 1 idea).
*Cloud: You can double-clic on a file to open it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:04 am
Posts: 66
TCB The Scar wrote:
For Gmail, you should have a "More" or "See more" link at the bottom left corner of your Gmail page;
click on it and you should find a "All the messages" link, a "Spam" link and maybe more, I don't really remember.

I hope you know how to use a ZIP file...



Wow, never knew. I did have 97 spam emails, every single one from Survival Stan :roll:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:00 pm
Posts: 4091
HEVY wrote:
TCB The Scar wrote:
For Gmail, you should have a "More" or "See more" link at the bottom left corner of your Gmail page;
click on it and you should find a "All the messages" link, a "Spam" link and maybe more, I don't really remember.

I hope you know how to use a ZIP file...

Wow, never knew. I did have 97 spam emails, every single one from Survival Stan :roll:


Beware of Survival Stan. He seems very money oriented.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:04 am
Posts: 66
Artic_Wagon wrote:
HEVY wrote:
TCB The Scar wrote:
For Gmail, you should have a "More" or "See more" link at the bottom left corner of your Gmail page;
click on it and you should find a "All the messages" link, a "Spam" link and maybe more, I don't really remember.

I hope you know how to use a ZIP file...

Wow, never knew. I did have 97 spam emails, every single one from Survival Stan :roll:


Beware of Survival Stan. He seems very money oriented.


Lol, I wouldn't open those. First time hearing of him, must be a Google thing


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:02 am 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 291
Location: France
Have you found the mail I sent you at Gmail?

_________________
Image TheScar.fr (In French or English.)
For some maps to find the Minkata Kivas, take a look at this folder of my Cloud*.
Also, feel free to use any idea from this folder* for MO:UL (currently 1 idea).
*Cloud: You can double-clic on a file to open it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:04 am
Posts: 66
TCB The Scar wrote:
Have you found the mail I sent you at Gmail?


No, I wasn't


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:54 am 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 291
Location: France
I temporary uploaded the ZIP on my website and gave you by PM the link to download it.

If someone else wants the link (the "Read me" files are in english), ask me it by PM;
when everybody who asked me the link, will told me they downloaded the ZIP, I'll remove it from my website.

P.S: This No-CD patch is for "The Path Of The Shell" or "Complete Chronicles" only, not for "To D'ni" or "Ages Beyond Myst";
for them it's other No-CD patches.

_________________
Image TheScar.fr (In French or English.)
For some maps to find the Minkata Kivas, take a look at this folder of my Cloud*.
Also, feel free to use any idea from this folder* for MO:UL (currently 1 idea).
*Cloud: You can double-clic on a file to open it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:04 am
Posts: 66
TCB The Scar wrote:
I temporary uploaded the ZIP on my website and gave you by PM the link to download it.

If someone else wants the link (the "Read me" files are in english), ask me it by PM;
when everybody who asked me the link, will told me they downloaded the ZIP, I'll remove it from my website.

P.S: This No-CD patch is for "The Path Of The Shell" or "Complete Chronicles" only, not for "To D'ni" or "Ages Beyond Myst";
for them it's other No-CD patches.



:D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:07 pm 
Offline
Obduction Backer

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 291
Location: France
When you'll have tried Drizzle31 or the NoCD patch, tell us if it works for you.

_________________
Image TheScar.fr (In French or English.)
For some maps to find the Minkata Kivas, take a look at this folder of my Cloud*.
Also, feel free to use any idea from this folder* for MO:UL (currently 1 idea).
*Cloud: You can double-clic on a file to open it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron