It is currently Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:16 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:01 pm 
Obduction Backer

TheScar(.fr) wrote:
Emor D'ni Lap wrote:
You can listen to "Burn You Up" hundreds of different ways, but you're saying that unless it specifically comes out of Zandi's radio you'll stop playing MO:ULa
It isn't what I wrote.

TheScar(.fr) wrote:
If I'm fan of this game, it's because it's THIS game.

It's these kind of elements that produce an atmosphere, specific to this game...
It's why I said that it's part of Uru identity.

This music was part of URU identity.
More changes in the Uru identity and I stop building my Ages, I delete my website, I put the Myst/Cyan games disks in the bin, I format my computer and finaly, I sell it...

Sure sounds to me like that's what you wrote.

TheScar(.fr) wrote:
Emor D'ni Lap wrote:
Want to tell me what these lyrics have to do with URU?
It's off subject; like trying to find an IC reason for why the music have changed... It's a radio.
Yes, it's a radio. But you want that radio to play only one song, forever and ever.

If you dislike such a tiny change, you're really gonna dislike what's coming down the road!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:41 pm 
Obduction Backer

Emor D'ni Lap wrote:
TheScar(.fr) wrote:
Emor D'ni Lap wrote:
You can listen to "Burn You Up" hundreds of different ways, but you're saying that unless it specifically comes out of Zandi's radio you'll stop playing MO:ULa
It isn't what I wrote.

TheScar(.fr) wrote:
If I'm fan of this game, it's because it's THIS game.

It's these kind of elements that produce an atmosphere, specific to this game...
It's why I said that it's part of Uru identity.

This music was part of URU identity.
More changes in the Uru identity and I stop building my Ages, I delete my website, I put the Myst/Cyan games disks in the bin, I format my computer and finaly, I sell it...

Sure sounds to me like that's what you wrote.

TheScar(.fr) wrote:
Emor D'ni Lap wrote:
Want to tell me what these lyrics have to do with URU?
It's off subject; like trying to find an IC reason for why the music have changed... It's a radio.
Yes, it's a radio. But you want that radio to play only one song, forever and ever.

If you dislike such a tiny change, you're really gonna dislike what's coming down the road!
The advantage of a written conversation is that you can reread several times in order to perhaps one day come to understand what others have written...
Now, if you don't understand what I wrote it's your problem, not mine.

I have nothing to do anymore in this subject or the other.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:58 pm 
Site Admin

Locking this thread since another one on this topic had already been created. Any further discussion for this topic can continue here: https://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29215

Thanks!
Tor'i

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2