It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:19 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:40 pm 

okay, lets try again. Is there any person or group right now that wants to see all the bahro killed?

This is for storyline purposes, please pm me if you would like to help on a storyline. :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:12 pm 

*Sydney Austin* wrote:
okay, lets try again. Is there any person or group right now that wants to see all the bahro killed?

This is for storyline purposes, please pm me if you would like to help on a storyline. :twisted:

Only the well -known "explicit-Sharper-followers" group. But apart from that I think thats a no. :)

TG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:39 pm 

Sidney, let me ask you a question. If a person that was French, English, Spanish, or any other Nationality commited a murder of a person of a different Nationality (just for the sake of a hypothetical situation lets use English for the person commiting the murder), would you insist that all Englishmen be killed? Lets not jump to conclusions here by assuming that all Bahro are evil and want all us explorers killed. WE do not have all the facts. We do not have all the story. I am not saying we should not be cautious but wanting an entire race killed based on the actions of one or a few individuals is sheer insanity.

KI #02487810

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:52 pm 

Deirdre_1 wrote:
Sidney, let me ask you a question. If a person that was French, English, Spanish, or any other Nationality commited a murder of a person of a different Nationality (just for the sake of a hypothetical situation lets use English for the person commiting the murder), would you insist that all Englishmen be killed? Lets not jump to conclusions here by assuming that all Bahro are evil and want all us explorers killed. WE do not have all the facts. We do not have all the story. I am not saying we should not be cautious but wanting an entire race killed based on the actions of one or a few individuals is sheer insanity.

I'm not saying I want them killed. There may be someone out there that might. I didn't say I'd join a group like this or that I would be invovled with this group if it exsist, I am just getting asking questions and figuring things out that might tie into my storyline and if said person or group wants to pm me to talk please do.

Take it easy people, deep breath. All is ok. Remember this is OOC

Vicki

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:55 pm 

I don't get how it can be OOC if it's a storyline, which surely must be in cavern?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:58 pm 

Ged_UK wrote:
I don't get how it can be OOC if it's a storyline, which surely must be in cavern?

I'm talking about this thread, sorry for the confusion G.E.D. UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:13 pm 

Sydney - I believe the confusion stems from the fact you are asking about a topic regarding an In-Cavern storyline, in a forum that others have declared to be OOC:
http://www.mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6586
I think people are reticent to discuss the subject because they see it going beyond a simple yes/no answer!
If I'm mistaken, apologies in advance....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:17 pm 

Cully Barger wrote:
Sydney - I believe the confusion stems from the fact you are asking about a topic regarding an In-Cavern storyline, in a forum that others have declared to be OOC:
http://www.mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6586
I think people are reticent to discuss the subject because they see it going beyond a simple yes/no answer!
If I'm mistaken, apologies in advance....

I'm talking OOC about IC stuff, as Vicki not Sydney. I'm not confused. You guys are awesome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:57 pm 

I just can't help but think of an old tune that always gives me a chuckle.

"Kid, see the phsychiatrist, room 604." And I went up there, I said, "Shrink, I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill, KILL, KILL." And I started jumpin up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL," and he started jumpin up and down with me and we was both jumping up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL." And the sargent came over, pinned a medal on me, sent me down the hall, said, "You're our boy." ......Alice's Resturant

Sorry Sydney, I'm not trying to hijack this topic...just couldn't resist 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:04 pm 
Obduction Backer

I am not aware of any IC organization who has stated the elimination of the Bahro as one of their goals.

MOULagain KI#27460 - Second Life: Vax Sirnah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:02 pm 

Which would be smart, from an IC perspective. Viewed in an IC light, an individual publicly declaring total war on the Bahro could be tantamount to suicide... Just saying.

Well, unless they're playing video games, in which case heros die a lot too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:13 am 
Obduction Backer

Although he took a moderate tone later on, Sharper at one point expressed interest in killing pretty much any Bahro. Not all of them, but he didn't seem to care if it was a "good" one or a "bad" one. I'm pretty sure he's the only explicitly anti-bahro character in the game. There were a few explorers that seemed to agree with him, but I don't know of any formal group.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:18 am 

Forgive us if we're on edge, Sydney. Considering how botched the last "anti-" group went, I'm personally a little nervous that anybody would want to entertain the idea of starting another one. I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

How people respond to an aggressive organization can be controlled, and should be controlled, especially around here where everyone likes to mob each other. But the organization you're suggesting (if not proposing) is aggressive, regardless, and it will recieve an equally aggressive response.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:26 am 
Obduction Backer

*Sydney Austin* wrote:
I'm not saying I want them killed. There may be someone out there that might.

It might make an interesting IC story.

*Sydney Austin* wrote:
figuring things out that might tie into my storyline

Oh... nevermind, then. :roll: