It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:25 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:45 pm 

The Archiver is currently in the process of creating a new serial for publication to the community. We want to accompany the story itself with some illustrations, and we were wondering whether any of the fantastic artists in the community would like to help out.

We were thinking of having journal-style sketches as the style of choice, however, we are open to suggestions on this front, particularly if you have something really swish to show off!

Any applicants must, however, be able to stick reasonably well to deadlines. We'd probably need maybe 2-3 pictures per issue, with each installment of the story being published monthly with The Archiver itself. We would also like a logo or cover picture for the serial as a whole (graphic designers are welcome in this regard :))

If you are interested, you can either post your interest here, or on the Cavern Today forums at http://www.thecaverntoday.com/forum. Creating an account on those forums will be necessary sooner or later anyway.

Alternatively, you can send us an e-mail at [email protected].

If you decide you'd like to be involved, we will then provide you with specific details of the nature of the serial (we don't want to spoil for everyone now!)

Thanks!!

Old MOUL KI: 13986530
MOULa KI: 02058741

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:03 pm 

I'm interested. I'll email you a sample of my style this evening and you can see if that's what you're looking for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:28 am 

Ok, cool! Go for it! :)

Any other candidates...? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:07 pm 

Quote:
We would also like a logo or cover picture for the serial as a whole (graphic designers are welcome in this regard

Shorah! We at Myss Terrie's would love to help if your looking for graphic designers! My hoodmates and I created our bevin logo as well as a few other fun projects. I have posted a few examples of our work so you can get a general idea of our teams creative style and collaboration.

Hood Logo[spoiler]http://myssterrie.createforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=26&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60[/spoiler]Bahro contact Commitee[spoiler]http://myssterrie.createforum.net/myssterrie-about310-0-asc-15.html[/spoiler]Photos and Wallpaper[spoiler]http://www.mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11703[/spoiler]Bumper Sticker
[spoiler]http://myssterrie.createforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=486[/spoiler]

Last edited by atheni33 on Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:11 pm 

I think I might be interested as well. I'll send you some examples of my stuff soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:59 am 

Have you guys actualy sent stuff? I haven't found anything from you guys in my inbox...

Just to be sure, my email is archiver[at]thecaverntoday[dot]com. There should be no spaces.

Just checking :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:19 am 

I haven't yet, no. Sorry; I've bought a new computer, and haven't had time to set up everything yet. But I have now, and I'll send you a mail today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:08 pm 

Me either ... sorry. I've drawn you samples, but I haven't scanned them in. :P

Update: I just sent them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:17 am 

I would be more then happy to be a part of this endeavor im working on a wide scope of design's at the moment ill seand them as soon as possible i deal in many style's the outcome will depend tho on what you are looking for

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:54 pm 

I'm a fine artist, illustrator, graphic designer. Here is my website for paintings: http://www.pierrefoisy.ca and I'll send a few JPGs for more illustrative and graphic design work by email.
KI#07422067

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:53 am 

Was wondering if anything came out of this post?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]