It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:11 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:01 am 

shorah to all

The reason for this post is that it hope's that i can attain anyone willing
to submit there art creation's in the effort that i can create a environment that cyan and the guild of writer's can use for content and age development

This art would be then added to a website that i plain to establish sometime within the next month or so i would also love anyone willing to be a part of this project how ever small it may be any idea's are also welcome

To submit your art you Can send them to me at [email protected]
many thanks Kafele

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:25 am 

Shorah
Could you be more specific as to the kind and use of the artwork6 I see your talking about a website, but what kind?
Any more informations would be appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:48 pm 

Thanks for your reply to this post

As to do with the style of art work any kind is fine i my self work with grayscale pencle drawing's on a wacom pad useing Corel Paint
also a text file containing what your concept is about would be very usefull

As to what the website is it will be more or less a way for us as artist's
To show our idea's for possible template's that cyan or hopefully the Guild of Writers will look towards as refrence in the developement of content or age's think of it as a data base that you can go into and say for example ok this concept look's ok we can use alittle of that and this to make that look like this and so on..

Now when submiting to the site you must be full aware that this not for
profit and your donations are your way of saying i would like to help the developement of urulive

Now i make no promiss that cyan or the GoW will use this as medium for concept but atleast at this point we can try to help in any way we can

Ill be informing graydragon to this idea soon and see how cyan feel's about this project and if there willing to surport it

Any forther info feel free to ask
Many thanks Kafele

PS;for any donation's to the project at this time please submit your concept's to [email protected]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:06 pm 

Okay, so if I understand you're thinking about concept art; drawings of future ages, buildings, etc. that could spark ideas for people.
Quote:
Now when submiting to the site you must be full aware that this not for profit and your donations are your way of saying i would like to help the developement of urulive

Now I make no promiss that cyan or the GoW will use this as medium for concept but at least at this point we can try to help in any way we can

We all know that Cyan and the DRC do what they want... so I'm not expecting miracles.

Maybe you should read this topic: http://www.mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11885 it sort of follows with your thinking and if you have any examples to post, please do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:17 pm 

Kafele, you might also go join the Guild of Writers discussion at http://www.mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11837 (if you haven't already). I'm sure they will need age artists as well as programmers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:03 pm 

maybe i want to keep my drawings and ideas to myself :wink: :P ...If i had any, lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:14 pm 

I did do some concept for the now forgotten The Writers Guild forum, but that was mostly for others initial age ideas.

However I HAD collected quite a large collection of raw texture photos. I have a collection of 340 photos (appx. 930MB) and growing of various textures, so I don't know if you would even want to host them (I'd uploaded a few HERE for someone wanting to make rocks in another virtual environment, photobucket had reduced the sizes though). It's become something of a habit to be honest :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:33 pm 
Obduction Backer

Good habit. Keep hold of those photos -- if age creation starts getting popular, a lot of people are going to be interested in them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:59 pm 

Agreed! Stella, those are great for textures, and it would be wonderful if they could be used by the GoW at some point in the future (and wow... that's a LOT of textures you have there :P ).

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]