It is currently Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:29 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:28 pm 

Howdy, folks. I found myself longing for the tricky puzzles which seem to have been given less focus lately. So I've decided to do something about it.

I'm going to run a contest for player-created marker games that are puzzley. I'm not exactly sure what that means: A series of clues that lead to the location of a hidden "prize" marker? A mystery in the form of dropped markers? It's up to those who choose to enter.

In the interest of some coherence to the entries, this contest will have a theme inspired by phend: "Colors." Interpret this how you wish.

Rules:
1. Each submitted marker game should be self-contained; it may require outside knowledge or in-game architecture, but all of the new content for the game must be part of the game itself.
2. You can submit as many games as you want.
3. The deadline for submissions is the midnight at the end of September 30.
4. To submit a game, send it to me. My KI number is in my signature.
5. After the deadline, I will make a poll on this forum to vote for the winner.
6. If you want me to send you the submissions, let me know here or in the cavern.
7. There should be one marker in the Relto hut with text that explains how to start the game.

Let me know if there are any questions. Good luck!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]