It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:14 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: A Journey Of Ages...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:10 pm 

heres my own uru Story!
italic text means a thought or a dream.
undelinied text means writing on a page.
(A/N)= authors note.
[spoiler=A JOURNEY OF AGES]
As if in a trance, the boy reached out to touch the strange book, "D'ni" he heard the book call. "D'ni" it called out again. "Cal!" a familar voice called out. "Cal! Wake up!" it said again "D'ni..." "Cal! About time you got up!" the voice said from above him. It was his best friend, Conner, "What time is it?" Cal asked grogedly.
"11:30." Conner replied.
"What? it cant be that late? Can it?" Cal asked as he got out of bed.
"yep, 11:30 A.M. on a saturday. You way over slept." Conner said.
"Great, i guess i should have breakfast." he says as he goes to the kitchen.
"yeah! ill meet you outside!" Conner says as he walks out the font door.
================================================
Later outside, Cal is raceing against Conner and his other best friend, Kira. Cal proceedes to tell them about the dream he had, "I was in this circular room, their were glowing glyphs on the walls, and a book on a platform in the center of the room. The book was saying a name, 'D'ni'."
"Wait! That was my dream too!" Kira exclames.
"Me three." Conner says.
"So we all had the same dream?" Cal asks.
"Yes." Kira awnsers.
"Wierd." Conner says.
After collecting some chalk, Cal, Conner, and Kira, draw a symbol, that they saw in their dreams, on the ground. Cal draws the top most symbol, conner draws the symbol to the left, and Kira draws the symbol to the right. (A/N It looks just like the symbols from the cleft immiager (X) like this.) their is a book symbol in the center of the drawing, Cal, Conner, and Kira stand on their respective symbols, just like they did in their dreems, and a loud screach is heard,(A/N think D'mala bahro screaching link.), and each reappear in a bahro cave!

TBC

[/spoiler]
i just moved this from off topic to here by means of a copy and paste.
hope ya enjoyed! ill add more later...

_Calu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:48 pm 

Good start Calumon :)

While reading your story I thought of this other story that is
also still being written about this 'Empire Byond Myst' called;
AVEARA. http://www.aveara.com/ it requires Flash.
but they only have the 1st chapter done so far.

Or a thought for the future if your story picks up readers
you could make a website with your story made into a point
and click AGE type of thing, like linguists guildmaster telanis
website. http://home.swipnet.se/~w-58392/mIaish/miaish.htm

:wink:

URU - KI - Atrus 03668735, Katran 00982487,
URUb - KI - 00356281

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:17 am 

thanks!
ill see if i can get more written in a bit! now, i gota check up on all the threads.
heres more:
italic= thoughts or dreams.
underlined= writing.
(A/N)= author's note.
[spoiler=Journey of ages, part two] In the high celing of the cavern of D'ni, a explorer named Terriermon(A/N yes, im useing one of my second avvies as a character!) pressed a handprint on the wall, makeing a pillar appear on the platform, "their, one more put back in the cave, and one less in my relto!" he says while walking off the edge of the platform.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
In a cave very much like the last one, Cal wakes up on a single platform extended out of the wall, "What hapened?" he thinks. Suddenly, a female voice fills the room, "You have proved a great test of awnsering the call of D'ni. Although, not as i expected. Beware the war, and all it brings. Start at home, in Relto, Go now, into the sea of stars. Begin!" Cal looks over the edge of the platform he is on, and, sure enoughf, their is a feild of stars underneath him, "Ok, here I go!" he says as he jumps off into the stary void.
Kira wakes up on an island, no oridinary island, for the island was in the clouds, "What? How did i get here?" she asks before remembering the cave she was in only a few moments before, "Oh yeah, how could i forget?"
Terriermon links in between the orange trees on his relto, a gift of a page he had collected, the ground between the pillars in the center of the island flashes brightly as a crack in the ground appears. Terriermon smiles, "Ok, only one more to go!"
Conner opens the door of the only hut on the island he woke up on, their are two bookcases, one of which is empty, and a closet, "At least I have a place to sleep if it rains." Conner goes to the one bookcase with a blue and gold book on it, opening the book he says, "Hmmm... I always thought that the games were real!"
TBC>[/spoiler]

_Calu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:50 am 

ok! part three! i should mention that this story is completly fictous, Ie made up. And the cleft is public instanced for my story.

italic = thoughts or dreams or chat through a cellphone.
underlined = writing on a page.
(A/N = authors note.)
[spoiler= part three.]IN an instant, Cal went from the island in the clouds, to a desert environment. Suddenly, his cell phone rang as soon as he arrived. "hello?" Cal asks, "Who's their?"
"Hey, you dont even recognize your own sister!? Nevermind, where are you anyways?" the voice on the other end asks.
"Ummm...in a desert, somewhere." Cal says.
"That doesn't help me. Describe the area for me."
"Ok, i see a volcanoe, mountains, and a metal trailer."
"Ok, and whats your phone say your at?"
Cal looks surprized, as he forgot his phone could tell him where in the world he was, "New Mexico."
"New Mexico? How did you get from Washington to New Mexico in two hours?"
"I don't know."
"Look, if your playing a game---"
"no, seriously, i dont know how i got here."
"Ok, ill pick you up. How's next week?"
"Next week?"
"Yeah, next we---" the Battery on Cal's cell phone dies, leaveing him alone in the shadow of the volcanoe.
In the cleft immager room, Kira enters the symbols on the wall into the strange device on the wall. Hitting the blue button on the wall, a hologram appears. "Cool." Kira says watching the hologram intently.
As Cal climbs down the ladder into the cleft, he sees a faint glow accross the chasm. Cal attempts to walk accross the bridge leading into the room where the glow is emeinating from when it colapses out from underneath him.
Hearing a snap of wood, Kira walks outside the room, looking down, she sees Cal laying down on the ground underneath where the once sturdy bridge was hanging a monent before.
"Cal!" she says in a surprized tone.
TBC[/spoiler]

i hope i'm not breaking any rules by double posting, im just doing it so you guys know i put more story up, heh... *Links out to the Mafia goes to school thread.*

_Calu

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]