It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:57 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:16 am 

The Extra has a new report out. In resent news Cyan has released a demo of Myst Online: Uru Live for the public. This is a free demo requiring only an account be made. If you would like to know more we have put up an extra for at www.thecaverntoday.org/SW/extramouldemo.mp3 with all the relevant information. Further we will be doing a full review in an upcoming podcast.
Also you can find out more on the main page of the Myst Online site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:39 am 
Obduction Backer

Okay.... what is recent about this news? I see the same demo that's been available for nearly a year now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:14 am 
Obduction Backer

Well, the Myst Online website reworking by amonre and Tweek is certainly newsworthy.

But yeah, the demo is not new; it is the same standalone downloader as before, it's just got a REAL download page now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:20 am 

And the fact that Cyan appear to be trying to get people to advertise more heavily for the demo, I assume to garner more interest over the Finale and the hiatus.

But yeah, from what I understand, there's not anything different between the guest access that's been available forever, and what it is now.

Old MOUL KI: 13986530
MOULa KI: 02058741

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:43 pm 
Obduction Backer

Narym wrote:
And the fact that Cyan appear to be trying to get people to advertise more heavily for the demo, I assume to garner more interest over the Finale and the hiatus.

But yeah, from what I understand, there's not anything different between the guest access that's been available forever, and what it is now.

Correct, in all accounts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:39 am 

w00t!!! I win!! :D

;)

Old MOUL KI: 13986530
MOULa KI: 02058741

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]