It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:12 pm 
Obduction Backer

They really are good, great for the community and the new folks coming in, and I was just delighted in so many ways! For one, it's a review of our history, really... these are members of our community! Not strangers or distant people we'll never meet. And that will continue...

The other thing that amazed me was how well the "actors" worked. The ability to craft likenesses in the avatars makes a real possibility for all sort s of dramatic productions or machinima or what have you... It'll be really exciting to see how this grows and develops in the months and years (fingers crossed) ahead.

And too, what a great introduction to new explorers coming in- not just the background, but that this is a creative, capable, and energetic community that has made this to help them learn our history.

Great stuff!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:53 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks, Randomos! Always great to hear from you. If you're happy, GameTap's happy, right? :wink:

Here are a few updates:

There will be a short wait before the release of Episode Two because......there's a new Episode Two!! This will now end the series at eleven episodes instead of ten for a total of twelve installments rather than eleven. :shock: Huh?! :lol:

Also, in addition to German and French, we will be adding Dutch and I believe Greek translations as well...though there will probably be some delay due to a full pipeline.

Stay Tuned!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:03 pm 

you wanna a portuguese translation? not that therell be many people watching it... dont remember, its just text, isnt it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:49 pm 
Obduction Backer

crrash, is there a Portuguese forum for Uru? If so, please show me the way with a linky. All languages will be considered provided they're not in a hurry. LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:20 pm 

uhhm... *opens google* darn not a portuguese site on uruguay... moving on. theres a couple portuguese players but dont think theres a dedicated site/forum (though i could make one, YEAH :D)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:28 pm 
Obduction Backer

Professor Askew wrote:
Thanks, Randomos! Always great to hear from you. If you're happy, GameTap's happy, right? :wink:

They are happy, very happy really, and, honestly, that's one of the things that's really cool about the folks at GameTap- even the top management folks "get" how awesome this is and are really excited about the potential for all of us: Cyan, GameTap, and this amazing community...

;-)