It is currently Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:49 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:56 am 

In my head :P

I just need to figure a few things out.. like the ending and stuff.. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:35 pm 

oh no not a ending....just another chapter! hehe

My [email protected] stats

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:04 pm 

Junee wrote:
I just need to figure a few things out.. like the ending and stuff.. :lol:

You're writing for a community whose motto is "The ending has not yet been written." Don't worry about it. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:29 pm 

Tesseract wrote:
You're writing for a community whose motto is "The ending has not yet been written." Don't worry about it. ;)

:lol: :lol:

[spoiler]They were walking back to the Cyan headquarters. Right before they were splitting up so they were not going to draw attention to themselves on returning Ryan said: "You know you have to quit being a ResEng now right? If you are in the cavern with such a high profile people will suspect you. This way you'll be laying low." "But what am I supposed to do instead?" Mr X asked. "I'll see to it" Ryan said and crossed the street leaving Mr X standing behind. So Mr X walked back to the office and started the REBEL hood.

A few weeks later Tai'lahr was visiting the noon orientation in her REBEL avatar continuously asking if anyone would join and coming up with new activities for both her hoodmates and others. Even though she was very eager about the project the noon visitors were very reluctant to join. But then they never had orientations with Mr X. Then suddenly everyone went quiet. There was a presence in the air, something evil that were not supposed to be there. Everyone sensed it and looked nervously at each other, and in moment they were all like statues, petrified by some unseen force. Everyone but Tai herself. She was scared, the whole situation was eerie. She reached out her hand to feel for a pulse but as she came closer she felt a coldness emanating and withdrew it quickly. She looked around one last time and linked out, desperate to find someone else and make sure she hadn't gone mad. Right after she had left a person linked in....[/spoiler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:01 am 
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.
:shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:01 am 

oooooo.....spoooky!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:29 am 
Obduction Backer

So... pulling this boat back towards reality just a wee bit, is it possible that the secret project involves...

[spoiler]Osmoian technology?[/spoiler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:23 pm 

Well there are several possiblities, that come to my humble mind....

a new major Age for MOUL that requires special attention and energy
a special overarching plot development project that requires the same...
a new game entirely, drawing away from MOUL but adding to the overall cyan galaxy
a major redecoration project of the cafateria and Master B got tapped by a random pool
Master B is at Ninja Academy getting a refresher course and keeping his Ninja licenses all current and up to date
Cyan has discovvered a vast new unexplored area of the city under the desert in New Mexico and is asking for all possible ResEng assistance to open this new area as a saftey precaution because of the Bahro War

"We Build Worlds"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:43 am 
Obduction Backer

Marten wrote:
So... pulling this boat back towards reality just a wee bit, is it possible that the secret project involves...

[spoiler]Osmoian technology?[/spoiler]

Only if they're making more than the one game, and Cyan is an active developer instead of the rights-holder (and maybe some concept works).

My guess is considering the sudden movement of more of their QA team (more ResEngs promoted around) and GD's comment about QA for third-party work, they're prepping a new review division for 3rd party ages and such (imported pics will likely fall under this new division). And what better group to choose for something as big as making sure ages are proper for the game and will fit than the guys and gals who were with us on the front lines down there answering our questions, offering advice, and helping out? (Besides the explorers ourselves, that's another thread entirely) And that leaves gaps in QA department to fill.

Hey, let me have my fantasy that adding new user-made ages will be our christmas present from Cyan, ok? :wink:

And I'm sure I can come up with a good story about what the ResEngs are being moved to, involving the bahro, Yeesha, Cyan, and Dr. Kodama's lucky pipe. :D

MOULa KI: #00027582 #7425022
100% Authentic Gondar! Accept no substitutes, imitations, or knock-offs!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:14 pm 

He witnessed a murder by Tommy-two-toes the Mob boss, and now he's got to go into the witness protection program. :lol:

~Kia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:53 pm 

Who linked in? Should the relayers be notified? Are they going to need a moderator??? :shock: I hope Mr. B remembers he has devoted groupies in the relayers. I don't like the idea of becoming a mindless slave. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:39 pm 

[spoiler]Everyone knows that now with the final sparkly, and the fireworks well he is secretly running to every relto and launching the fire works :P[/spoiler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:59 pm 

My theory is [spoiler] that Mr. B. is working on a mind control ray which will make everyone forget WoW and Second Life and join Uru Live. :lol: [/spoiler]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:20 am 

faroguy wrote:
My theory is [spoiler] that Mr. B. is working on a mind control ray which will make everyone forget WoW and Second Life and join Uru Live. :lol: [/spoiler]

This one has my vote! hehe

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2