It is currently Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:37 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:01 am 
Obduction Backer

While the Golden KI Contest on DPWR is normally a photography contest, we are again sponsoring a Holiday Golden KI Contest for altered images (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Photo Elements, MS Paint, etc.) This contest will take the place of the next regular Golden KI contest. You may enter beginning December 16 through December 22; on December 23 voting will begin and continue until December 29. Current Golden KI [url="http://www.dpwr.net/goldenKI.php"]rules[/url] apply to your original Uru photo, but you may add anything you like to make it festive. There are no prizes for this contest, just a nice way to show off your skills.

We are looking for creative, colorful entries that impart a holiday spirit. Our community has some very talented people and we look forward to seeing your creations. You must be a member of DPWR to enter and to vote; check here to register. The 2005 winning entry is here and the rest of them can be seen here.

Edited to fix links.

Last edited by Donahoo on Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:13 am 
Obduction Backer

Update!

Because of some glitch in what passes for my "version control" for DPWR's source code, the registration module got severely broken in the upgrade I did last month, meaning nobody could register for new accounts. This has been pointed out to me and fixed, so if you were having problems registering to enter, my apologies. You may now do so!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]