It is currently Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:26 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:04 am 

The Eon Archives is a New Audio Serial beging produced by Drimari Productions! It is an UruBased Series that I wrote and It takes place during the Until Uru Period of the MOUL Universe and kind of takes a viewpoint that many in those days wanted.

Here is a quick look or introduction if you will into the stories settings.

The Year is 2005 and the DRC also known as the Dni Restoration Council has been vacant from the cavern for over a year now. As such The Explores who refused to leave and chose to fend for themselves have done just that and have continued there efforts of restoring The Ruined City.

As to be expected many Groups have formed One of which is Known as The DAC or Dni Archeological Council. This group has dedicated themselves to the Study of The Art. For it is one of the most mysterious mysteries in the history of the Dni. It has cultivated the Minds of all Explorers who have come to know of it.

The DAC has very limited funding, but have restored and come across many documents and Linking books. A young man named Jiron a young archeologist, has come across a Descriptive Book found in the ruins of the J’tari District of the City Proper. It is known as Eon.

Beyond the name not much is known. After the finding of the book the DAC gave Dr Jiron the approval to create The Eon Project a project to seek and find any documents or clues to the unknown Age. This is where are story begins.

The Series is currently set to begin production in March of 2008 and i am in need of 2 Voice Actors. So this is the casting call atm hehe There will deffinitly be more Character Roles to come. So please save this in your fav's if you are interested in Audio VoiceWork.

[Character Roles-Needed]

Jennifer Kyle-[A Main Character Role]
Jennifer is a young headstrong kind a gal! she likes to get things done. She is a Member of the TEP Team Partner to Dr Jiron. She and Jiron don't always see eye to eye. This is indicated in the very first dialog bit between the two.

[Assistant Tyler]-[Side Character atm] -[Possibily to change]
Tyler is Basicly the guy who gets notes/Documents/Messeges to Dr Jiron. He is relitivly young and very new to TEP Team! So basicly he is a wet under the ears type of dude.

So that's it for now. I hope you've liked the look into the story/Character Roles! And if you have any questions please post! or email me at [email protected]

Best Regards Tyion

~Yeesha~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:12 pm 

Wow! Sounds very interesting Tyion.
I can't do Voice acting, but may I be so bold as to propose music for the Serial. You can hear a sample on the Subterranean Restoration site under Project 5 - Eder Delin Music: Submitted by Pierre Foisy. It was also used for, if I remember, The Cavern Today or the Caverncast podcast (can't remember which :oops: ).

Whatever you decide, can't wait to hear it. Sounds promising.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:57 am 

Absolutely Mysthral! :D Music would be wonderful! I don't have much info for you atm but i will soon enough. Expect a Pm sometime in the next phew weeks or february. :D

Best Regards
Tyion.

~Yeesha~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:19 am 

Cool! PM me or email could be easier and will see if something is feasible.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]