It is currently Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:51 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:29 pm 

Keep your spirits high as we wait for Season 2 and tell Cyan, Gametap, and why not Ubisoft too, that, as long as we're here, no one can stop Uru's beat. :D The same desire to get the game back after 2004 should drive us all to be patient as we wait for Gametap's decision.

You Can't Stop the Beat!

Thanks to Katelin0, Caustic Sarcasm, DaytonaKit, Migo, Ana_Ti'rai, Ling, Telmora, and the many people in the Ae'gura end scene (of those I can remember) MatzeEngle, White Rose, Xavius, Chakra, and many more. If you don't see your name here, please contact me and I'll add you to the list.

You can try to stop this paradise we're dreaming of, but no one can stop this beat!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:16 pm 

Heeeeeeey - E X C E L L E N T !

And the videos get better and better. That alone is worth keeping our great URU world alive and growing :P

----------
Edit: I wanna make videos too, but have no room on my harddisk and not room in my budget :cry: Anyway that'll com one day... as long as there is hope there is life :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:18 pm 
Obduction Backer

Yeah!!! That's excellent, indeed, Whilyam!!! Image

Besides the wonderful mission behind it, the choice of music is great, the interesting
transitions, the dance performances are also special, and in Jalak, besides the nice
choreography, I like the seamless dance emote continuation... Everything's just awesome... Image

Thanks, Whilyam and everybody who participated... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:05 pm 

Very nicely done! 5 stars!

I think this drives home the point that it's the people that make Uru, not the episodes. I like the storyline that the episodes bring, and the history and culture within D'ni is amazing. But Cyan designed Uru with the intent of allowing us to shape its course. It's the people that put together events such as dance parties, comedy hours, and mike nights. It's the people who are forming "clubs" (for lack of better words) such as the Skydivers and the REBELS. It's the people who are making these fantastic videos and bringing others closer together in the process of doing so. As Uru progresses, the people are going to influence the guilds and many other aspects of the D'ni restoration.

I don't pay much mind to those naysayers who insist that Uru is doomed or who gripe because Cyan isn't feeding us new content every hour of every day. Cyan doesn't control the course of Uru's destiny - we do. Your video exemplifies this ideal very nicely, Whilyam. Thank you for creating and sharing it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:26 pm 

Superb job Whilyam! I feel as DaytonaKit does! This was so uplifting to watch. Thanks!

SL:
DMom2K Darwin

Currently residing in Guild Wars2 with DudeDad and trying to play Watch Dogs
Citizen of the Metaverse and oh, yeah, The Dude abides....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:31 pm 

You are right. Actually there has never been as much activity as there is now, maybe because ppl have time to concentrate on creativity rather than exploring, and maybe because we don't have other options. But I kind enjoy it. In the UU days we also made our own fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:34 pm 
Obduction Backer

That's wonderful choreography. I've seen professional performances that weren't as well done :D

Katreeny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:53 pm 
Obduction Backer

Very well done. Kudos.

Bryan: 00120717

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:57 pm 

Well I am stunned. :shock: Uru the musical. Truely outstanding. I can't get rid of this coat hanger grin. Well done to all who helped with that piece. Whilyam for Guild Master :lol:

DaytonaKit Wrote:

Quote:
I think this drives home the point that it's the people that make Uru, not the episodes. I like the storyline that the episodes bring, and the history and culture within D'ni is amazing. But Cyan designed Uru with the intent of allowing us to shape its course. It's the people that put together events such as dance parties, comedy hours, and mike nights. It's the people who are forming "clubs" (for lack of better words) such as the Skydivers and the REBELS. It's the people who are making these fantastic videos and bringing others closer together in the process of doing so. As Uru progresses, the people are going to influence the guilds and many other aspects of the D'ni restoration.

I don't pay much mind to those naysayers who insist that Uru is doomed or who gripe because Cyan isn't feeding us new content every hour of every day. Cyan doesn't control the course of Uru's destiny - we do. Your video exemplifies this ideal very nicely, Whilyam. Thank you for creating and sharing it!

Very nicely put.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:49 pm 

This is the best Uru video clip I have see in a long while, maybe, even, the best ever.

Bravo Whilyam

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]