It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:55 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:08 am 

I had a thought the other day, and realized it would be incredibly awesome to have happen in a later season. It's been awhile since I last read the Book of D'ni, so some of my details may be off.

What if, when The Book of Marrim is finally released, Yeesha's cousin (or, as you may know, Marrim's daughter), comes to the cavern to find the DRC and Surface Dwellers trying to bring the cavern to life? What would her reactions be? Tell the D'ni in Releeshan? Perhaps we'd open communications, or another conflict may arise from their desire to leave the past behind? Would she and Yeesha be on the same side, or against one another? Of course, we need The Book of Marrim before any of this could be possible beyond speculation, yet I think it would be the perfect event to set off another season when the Bahro conflict is coming to a close. There are so many possibilities to open up the game if this would happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:08 am 
Obduction Backer

From the brief segment of the Book of Marrim (said page contains a brief segment of the brief segment that was released ;) ) that has been release it seems like it is set not long after the D'ni move to Releeshahn.