It is currently Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:09 pm 

Trekluver wrote:
Beautiful work guys! Almost makes me wish I had gotten one. :D

They left one in R'Oshanhnin Korvahkhn,............ someplace :D

E=mc2
Energy = Milk Coffee 2

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:25 pm 

I know this is two years late, but I never posted after my question about getting one.

I met MYSTRIVEN face to face at the first Ottawa Comic Con in 2012 and did indeed get my dagger hand delivered. What also was special was I was dressed up as my URU avatar with a Guild of Writer's t-shirt that my friend helped me make via screen printing. I had my Relto book with the same pages highlighted that I have in my own Relto (I don't have all the pages going), and a KI on my left hand (picture print out).

I'm very glad that we got to meet up. MYSTRIVEN had to wait around with his son for a while since he hadn't bought tickets in advance, but he eventually did get in and had a good time, at least I thought.

I haven't had the opportunity to do anything with my dagger yet, because I don't have a place of my own to put things. I also haven't decided what I'm going to do with it to display it. I'm sure I will eventually think of something.

I'm wanting to make a physical 3D KI at some point to strap onto my hand, but I haven't figured out how just yet. It'll be a labour of love, that's for sure.

Anyway, I love my dagger. It's a wonderful piece of fan craftsmanship!

Atier KI#: 11273431 (Soon to change)
ATR KI#: 13663143 (Soon to change)
The Cavern is Image

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6