It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:41 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:09 am 

I figured this goes under creativity, so here it is.

Over the last year or so I got back into filming. I created four Myst movies, and I thought "hey, some of the people over on the Uru Live forums might be interested in this!" so here is a LINK (funny, the third movie is called Link).

I hope you enjoy watching them as much as I did making them.

It's past 1 AM in the morning!? I have to get up tomorrow!

I'm known for two things at the moment, my Myst inspired movies and for recording the Mysterium live feed. If you have any questions, or just want a friendly chat, send me an email at [email protected].

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:56 am 
Obduction Backer

Hi, Draaloff, thanks for posting your Myst-inspired vids - your love of Myst came across clearly! And it looks like you and your friends had a lot of fun making them. :mrgreen: 8)

Sorry to read that you'll all be going your separate ways in a couple of weeks' time, when you leave school - but maybe you'll arrange some reunions! :wink:

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:19 am 

Hopefully myself and my friends will be able to meet up sometime, it would be great to be able to make a few more movies and memories together, however I'll continue my filming during college and maybe make a Draaloff's Companions prequel. Who knows what the future will bring?

EDIT: If you watch Draaloff's Companions IV: Ragnarok... it reveals the origins of linking books and how they work!
ANOTHER EDIT: If anyone who read what I wrote above is thinking of skipping to the final movie... don't. If you don't watch the movies in the correct order then you will not understand the story. You have been warned.

I'm known for two things at the moment, my Myst inspired movies and for recording the Mysterium live feed. If you have any questions, or just want a friendly chat, send me an email at [email protected].