It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:33 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Adventure III: Exile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:34 pm 
Obduction Backer

What about that glowing rock? Can we pick it up and use it like a flashlight?

MOULa 2.0 KI - 01544785

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:16 pm 

You can hardly see the glowing rock but you can see it enough to tuch it. You tuch it and see a bright light..

Prievusly on Myst The Comidy Text Adventure....

A tough looking man says "I am Kevin, please help me out with a quest!" ... *bright flash*

"Thank you for saving us, even though I could have done so evechually." says a sciantist who you saved while
op the quest... *bright flash*

"Oh yes you have all five crystals now we can accass the artifact!" says Kevin... *bright flash*

"An achient spoon, well that was totatly worth the quest!"... *brigh flash*

"I am Alax Vancar, a computer gunusies, my good freind Kevin has gone missing I want your help to find him." says Micky Mouse... ok it's obiusly Alex who says this! *bright flash*

At a military encampment, "What do they want?", "I think they want to make some sort of wepean. They where not clear on they motives when I signed my contract to work with them" says an archaeologist.

He continues "They are seaching through ages not made by the deni for such a weapen"*bright flash*

"Welcome to the age of knollage if you complete my quize, I will give you a clue to Kevins whereabouts." Says an old man. He is sitting on the gournd of a shelterd area on a mountain path. Ferse wind prevents you from climbing down the mountain path to the right. *white flash*

"I'm sorry I worroid you, I was just on vecation with my grilfreind Jasemine and my Ki was broken so you coulden't contact me" says Kevin.

"It appears the milatary will soon envade the cavern, at which point, we might be exiled from it!" say Jamie Marchant(my good looking IC counterpart)

(Now some of you may not remember all of these lines excatly as written here but this is what happend in the past or at least the most important parts. )

Now on Myst The Comidy Text Adventure...
He continues "They are seaching through ages not made by the deni for such a weapen"*bright flash*
You see anouther bight light and are back in the cave again, the cystals have now stopped glowing. Now don't worry ounce you light up the plass again with your Ki I will redescribe the items in the room! Also if your feeling a bit stuck, keep in mind that I only described whats in front of you.(thoug you can't see ANYTHING now due to not having a light sorurce).

I forgot to return to the thread.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:28 pm 
Obduction Backer

Hm. What about collecting sond fireflies from Eder Kemo? Would they stick with us long enough to get here?

Otherwise, I got nothin'. Other than stumbling around in the dark until I break my shins or something.

MOULa 2.0 KI - 01544785

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:35 pm 
Obduction Backer

Could we get to, and use, the linking book by stumbling round in the dark?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:07 pm 

Acron1 wrote:
Could we get to, and use, the linking book by stumbling round in the dark?

No, you don't want to break one of the items in the cave by doing that.

The fireflies should work, so you go and come back with them. When you re-enter the cave you find a button which is not visable when faceing the alters. It looks like the buttons that summon magleavs in riven, maybe you should push it! You could have found this if you used the 'look around' command.They will probally be a secreat pessages later in the game that will requre the use of this command ;). If it seems you may be missing someting to solve a puzzle to that command out in diffrent areas.

NOTE: I said this earlyer:

Me wrote:
I'd suggest looking around

So anouther suggestion if you get stuck is too re-read the last description for clues. I will happly copy/paste this for you if you ask.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:51 pm 
Obduction Backer

well, if no-one else is going to press the button, I will..

If I'm still alive after pressing the button, can we also "look around" in case there is anything else on that side of the cave that we missed.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:06 pm 

The adventure continues... Do-do-do-do-deh! A pausing blue light illuminates from somewhere in the cave walls, it is like what would see in a Baroh cave. You then look around and see the following items by the shines:
-A rock formerly glowing[used to catch you up]
-A note with a small red jemstone beside it
-A note
-Some blue jemstones
-A small piece of paper
-A linking book.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:37 pm 

EVENT SUCSESED:

The party be it small have secured the trust of Tom Thomson and Alex Vancar using Sonic code-phrases. It tuns out that the military are building a dangers machine that can target something anything form space and link them to another age. The potential for in-properer use is very high and they must be stopped. There are 6 generates which you must destroy. Event attendees have the codes needed to destroy these generators. Alex gave you a linking book to the first generator but before you use it you should finish up here.

So it's your move what do you do?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:45 pm 
Obduction Backer

If my memory serves me, we were also told we should contact someone called Jasmine who might be able to help us, and that something in the cave would allow us to communicate with her. And we were also told to pick up all the objects.

So let's pick up all the objects and examine them.

Question to Narrator - should we post up the code for the generator in case R'alf or I are not around when the play gets to it? Or do we need to keep it to ourselves?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:31 pm 

Acron1 wrote:
Question to Narrator - should we post up the code for the generator in case R'alf or I are not around when the play gets to it? Or do we need to keep it to ourselves?

You may post the codes but I have a 'fix' to allow the story to proceed if your not around to present the codes.

Acron1 wrote:
And we were also told to pick up all the objects.

Alter 1: formerly glowing rock: FAIL! you have no reason to drag it around with you, it's uselss.
Alter 2:A note with a small red jemstone beside it.

Note:
"This is known as a 'Spy Rock' it will allow me to see and hear everything that the holder of the rock senses. It also allows one to communitcate through it. Please take it with you and let me know if you need a hint. I'm a sciantist curretnly studying veruis deni techonolgies. I helped Kevin with his artifacal linking papers. In addtion to hints, you may also ask me to comment on ceturn siwatchations. Now I don't know everything, your have to figuresome stuff out on your own.
--Jasmine"

Great:
Code:
You got the Spye Rock, use it as Jasmine has just decscribed!  Jamie will hold onto it for you.

Ok from this point on I will no longer offer ANY hints as narrator.

Alter 3: A note which you allready got.
Alter 4: Some small blue jemstones
Very Good!:
Code:
You got some boopies of diffrent sizes. The larger the jem the greater the value. They total value is 1200! Boopies are type of currecnty! They could come in handy later on.

There are 200 more boopies then there where when you first entered. They that where flown in by butterflies while no one was looking.(and no the butterflies did not scare the fireflyies). Thanks to Acron1 for recanizing that my 'code world' puzzle was inspired by the Jouynman Project serries during the event.

Alter 5: Peice of paper: It has three drawing on it. All of them are off a hand on a grid(like youl'd see on graphing paper), the hand is blued to indacate mostion. The mostiotiotns(one per drawing) are as follows: hand moves left, hand moves up, hand moves up.

Alter 6: Has a linking book, you pick it up, the linking pannel revails what appers to be a house in a vally but you can't see anything else in the area.

NOTE: This last item was to entertain you as you waited for the event, so it will only take you on a 'side quest' and not the main quest. The party must vote before you they can link anywhare it's up to you if you want to use it. It's worht a look since it will give you a very vauge hint of Adventure 4.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:21 am 
Obduction Backer

OK, here are the codes. The "useful" code which would destroy the generators is 1-6-7-7-8

(But Alex mused that it was a shame to destroy them and he wished there were another way to stop this weapon being used)

Then there were two other codes - "method 2" was 1-4-6-7-9 and "Zack'en" was 1-6-7-3-5 if I copied them down correctly. But Alex didn't know what these codes were for.

One further bit of intel - we were told that we needed the assistance of someone "on the inside". None of the people we have encountered so far in Adventure III is on "the inside".... Rhee, I wondered about that soldier you made friends with in Adventure II but apparently you didn't win his trust!

I need to rest after all this excitement :wink: - other explorers should decide what to do now. :?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:22 am 
Obduction Backer

Let's go check out this side quest age quickly! Could be fun!

( Also a side note: I am currently within three weeks of the date my third baby is to arrive, so if I vanish without explanation suddenly one day, you'll know why! :D )

MOULa 2.0 KI - 01544785

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:47 pm 
Obduction Backer

I agree - and quickly is the key word, given your due date, Rhee! (I was thinking it must be soon :D )

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:11 pm 

I don't know if I can get a third vote so we will go there.

WOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOOCHCHCHCHHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCH!

WOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOOCHCHCHCHHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCH!

(every time I write that it's diffrent, just like the real sound which changes from game to game).

You are in a busy aiport!... just kidding... your in a vally there is a hourse in front of you. The vally is sorround by unclimbable mointans. There is a path behind a waterfall not too far away. What do you do?

Once again don't worry about 'in-game' time as nothing bad will happen no matter how long you take.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:34 pm 
Obduction Backer

Let's check out the house (or is it horse? Haha not sure which way to interpret if its a typo!)

MOULa 2.0 KI - 01544785

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next