It is currently Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:17 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Adventure III: Exile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:56 pm 

Maybe the noise you herd was him leaving... or alturativly it could be Gage Blackwood forced to use his clocking device since his cameleon device was broken since it was overused by Arther! The narrator receives blank stairs from some of the readers who have no clue what he is talking about.

You read the journal, black marker has been put over most of it.

Here is what you can read:
"Private Journal of Bill Murdoch..."

"The project.. to dangrus!..."

"The generators will be complete soon "

"I've asked Mr.Edwards too program in a feature to destroy them incase the generaters become to unstable.
They could have a negative effect on the ages. I've given the code to Mr.Tomson. If only there wher a way to repurpse the generaters instead, that would probally fix the stablelity issue..."

[Tom Tomson is the guy who Alax got the codes from at the beging of the game. We don't know who Mr.Edwards is.]

"Today I gave my report to upper management , hopfully they will see the dangers in what they are doing..."

"Tomorrow I will send Brink and Boston to the dig site, maybe they can uncover an alternative weapon.

I still deeply hope that management reverts the project back to it's intended perpuse(fighting off the bad Barho) instead of defences measures to earth. If the Borah invade earth will be unprepared and more wepons is not what we need.

I think management will listen and change the generators into linking helpers, after all, it was I who discovered the threat in the first place and proposed a solution. It was them, who twisted into something I had not intended, them who went too far! Them who mad it evil! I have served in the army for 30 years and this is the first time I have started to mistrust them! I was in the cavern back in 2007 when it all happened, we where all afraid and I came up with an answer when nobody else would! I did the right thing, when nobody else dared! The DRC requested explores to help solve a problem witch they could not! I wish I could show my face in the cavern today but I am ashamed of the evil I have created and do not deserve to be there any-more..."

"Fools, the whole lot of them! They have rejected my proposal and are going to go ahead with the project as planed! I have begun to question weather I want to continue to serve a group such is this... I think I might do more good on the inside then on the outside but I may be forced to do something I don't want to do."

"It turns out I am not the only one to feel this way, I know of two others who feel the same. Still stageing a 'coup' is to risky but prephaspse if we had some help from the outside!"

The rest of the pages have been torn out and are scattered throught the ages... ok just kidding about the last part, he must have talked about other private matters which he did not want you to see.

So, what now?

I forgot to return to the thread.

Last edited by Jamie Marchant on Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:36 pm 
Obduction Backer

Jamie Marchant wrote:
alturativly it could be Gage Blackwood forced to use his clocking device since his cameleon device was broken since it was overused by Arther! The narrator receives blank stairs from the readers who have no clue what he is talking about.

ahem, I played the Journeyman games too you know! :lol:

Looks like there are a few more "insiders" we can work with.

Rhee wanted us to go back to the old man in case he has new information - I agree!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:51 pm 
Obduction Backer

i'll follow !

Membre du quartier Mystpedia - KI 9392
Alts : EG Jan (gone) / Sleeper Jan KI (coming soon)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:42 pm 

Acron1 wrote:
Jamie Marchant wrote:
alturativly it could be Gage Blackwood forced to use his clocking device since his cameleon device was broken since it was overused by Arther! The narrator receives blank stairs from the readers who have no clue what he is talking about.

ahem, I played the Journeyman games too you know! :lol:

Jamie Marchant wrote:
The narrator receives blank stairs from the readers who have no clue what he is talking about

I've edited my post and added a 'same'^ there. :oops: that's the problem with big posts. Though I'm fully aware that you've played the games since you caught my codewords puzzle at the event for this story.

Ok time to go back to the old man.

The old man appears and says one thing.

Old man: "I must leave to rebalance anouther demention. I will be gone for many months so I will tell you all I have fond out. The wolrds themselves do not know what the danger is but they do seem to think Zaken is an alias. They also know that in time you the heroes will come to know excatlly who this person is and how to stop him. You should know this Zaken works with the army you are trying to stop."

What to do know? The remaing ages are a cave and lave.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:03 pm 
Obduction Backer

Hmm, so Zaken is a person, not a thing, but Zaken might just be a nickname, not his/her real name. *files that away in the brain*

I vote for the lava age, it's -25 C windchill at my house today, maybe it will warm me up! (However i won't throw a toddler tantrum if everyone else wants to go to the cave first!)

MOULa 2.0 KI - 01544785

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:24 pm 
Obduction Backer

Thanks, Jamie, you didn't need to be :oops: , I was :lol: :D

Happy to support Rhee's wish to warm up beside the lava, though its not quite that cold where I live - yet :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:44 pm 

You useing the linking pannel and appear right above lava. You panic link before you DIE! Hmm... how to proceed?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:25 am 
Obduction Backer

i would have voted for the cave, to keep the lava for the end (it's more wet than cold here) but ok...

/me brainstorms for an :idea:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:32 am 
Obduction Backer

well, shall we go to the cave then? Rhee is probably still glowing with heat from the lava, it might last her a while before she needs another top-up....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:56 pm 
Obduction Backer

Woo! Yep, I'm more interested in the cave, suddenly; let's go!

MOULa 2.0 KI - 01544785

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:48 pm 

Hmm they must be a way to safly enter the lava, anyone have an idea that would partially work.

Well lets go to the cave and come back to this one last.

You are in the cave, there is an unknown light source. You are standing on a cliff face sorrounded by darkness. All of the cliff sides lead to darkness except for one which leads to a lower leg. On the other side of the leg is anouther cliff. On the celling are stalagmights(or tights whichever go down). Oh you suddenly notice a wooden chest on a cliff in anouther direction. You think the stalagthings might have metal in them... hmm...

EDIT: Yo u also notice some climbing tools on the cliff where you are.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:05 pm 
Obduction Backer

Aha, I hadn't spotted the edit and the helpful climbing tools! Can we use them to get to the chest?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:07 pm 

No they only allow you to scale up and down walls.

Freebee hint: When you get stuck in an adevnuter game do what I said to do ealier and check your ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒.

What do you do?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:31 pm 
Obduction Backer

Jamie Marchant wrote:
Freebee hint: When you get stuck in an adevnuter game do what I said to do ealier and check your ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒.

I check my ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:02 pm 
Obduction Backer

I think the thing we need to check is our inventory. I seem to recall something like a magnetic harpoon gun being in there? (Perhaps that's total insanity on my part) If such a thing is there, might we use it to a) pull the chest to us or b) channel our inner Tarzan and swing from some stalactites (which should support a magnet if that metal in them is ferrous) to reach the chest?

Other ideas i have: use climbing tools to reach the ledge below ys and the climb up the other wall to see if there is anything up there; go to Gahreesehn and get a Maintainer suit and take a dip in the lava in the other age; play Checkers.

MOULa 2.0 KI - 01544785

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 24  Next