It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:34 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:38 pm 

I put these up a while back, but they are here in a shiny new topic to be enjoyed by more people!

HERE is my Youtube channel where they are hosted!

HERE is the trailer for the movies, I would recommend watching it first.

And of course, HERE is a playlist of the four movies.

Watch them in the correct order!
1 - 6 Weeks Later
2 - Requiem
3 - Link
4 - Ragnarok
You may have to pay a lot of attention to understand them. Have fun!

P.S. Watching the movies in order more than once may reveal some connections, and there are also some hidden meanings in the movies too! If I get enough feedback, I may reveal some to you...

I'm known for two things at the moment, my Myst inspired movies and for recording the Mysterium live feed. If you have any questions, or just want a friendly chat, send me an email at [email protected].

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:43 pm 
Obduction Backer

I've only watched the trailer so far, but it's already obvious you've put an enormous amount of thought and time and energy into this project! I'll watch the segments bit by bit as I have time.

Congratulations on completing the whole thing!...you are a True Fan! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:53 pm 

Thanks for the support Emor! Myst was part of my childhood, and helped me develop my creativity. The least I could do was make some videos for it. I might make some more Myst videos over the next few years (but not Draaloff's Companions, I'm happy with it as it is), and when I go to Mysterium in 2019 I can show off all the props and give a talk. It's a long way off, but maybe I can record a few Skype calls and answer some questions.

I'm hoping to record a Skype call where I say hello to everyone at Mysterium this year, but so far nobody has sent me their Skype.

If anyone interested in asking some questions, send me a PM. I'm going to be on holiday in Germany for 2 and a half weeks starting on the 5th of August, so post something here as soon as you can.

My Skype name is draaloff

I'm known for two things at the moment, my Myst inspired movies and for recording the Mysterium live feed. If you have any questions, or just want a friendly chat, send me an email at [email protected].